mikkel
+383|6571
Oh man. I love EOH Poker. Went from 50m in my wallet to 500m and a fully loaded Proteus in my garage after a few hours of playing. 8)
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I've never played
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6698|Australia
I can't believe it's been 4 years already
Adams_BJ
already?
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

Time flys when yer 'splodin spaceships.

Anyone make any isk off that goon exploit with the faction war LPs? I got the info a little late and wasn't able to buy that shit when it was rock bottom(fleet tempests for 200m/ stabbers for 40m etc etc).

Things have been boring as of late, but it should get interesting soon since the cfc is starting a new campaign in a week or two. Well, that's the rumor anyways.

Go go tengu blob!
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America
7 factions now partying in Syndicate. Good pvp times had by all. You guys should come visit.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
I'm tempted to come back to this game and actually try to find a real corporation and shit but I know that I'm too much of a carebear and going off of Youtube, it seems like it's just a bunch of nerds screaming in everybody's ear over TS/Vent.  Plus I don't like all the other cheap crap you seem to have to do in PVP like things that slow people or prevent them from warping or vamping their energy.  Makes it seem like half the battle is micro-managing which fag-tactics you're using while the guns fire away.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
find target + scramble + shoot?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
lmao

scramming is cheap

WHERE IS UR SPACE HONOROROROR
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
ps dont play eve
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
eve is gud teds come play!! xo
Shadow893
lel
+75|6662|England
Marauders V finally finished Now to train more useless skills lol
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America
Thermodynamics V... you won't
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Adams_BJ
Im training that em shield one to 5 just for mutant (or whoever it was)
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
lol some of these at qual matches are fucking awful
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
em compensation v completed!
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

not logged in over a month v compl
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i want to play this again

but gave away my accounts

):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America
I, actually, am just quitting the game. Gave all my stuff away, and canceled the account. It was honestly taking up too much of my time anyway. 3 years of playing a game is enough I think. GG

tl;dr You can do it Teds. Don't give in!

Last edited by Blade4509 (2012-07-07 18:49:18)

Spark
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
giving away your accounts is stupid imo. at least three times over the past five years i've lost interest, but i've always kept the stuff there in case i wanted to come back. which i did each time.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Adams_BJ
Amen
Christbane
+51|6204

FatherTed wrote:

i want to play this again

but gave away my accounts

):
you can get them back if you dont care about pissing off who ever you gave them to.  I have no idea why I still pay for one of my accounts it has been nothing other then a $15 a month chat room for the last 4 years for me. I'd sell my accounts for cash but I wouldn't give them away.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America

Spark wrote:

giving away your accounts is stupid imo. at least three times over the past five years i've lost interest, but i've always kept the stuff there in case i wanted to come back. which i did each time.
I don't even miss it lol. It's quite a bit more than "losing interest". Not to mention if you give it all away, you really don't have anything to miss.
Spark
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
you don't miss it now
~ Richard Feynman
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
I miss it, but then i realize what a massive time sink it is.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard