Hyper
Banned
+154|6748

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

r0uJe wrote:

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

Back to the original subject matter.... has FireStorm been contacted by EA yet to let him know why he was wiped?  I'm really concerned that people can be wiped out without any explanation.
consider these:

a. he was contacted by EA and he's just lying (again)
b. he was contacted by EA but the email address that he used when he signed up for his FireStorm account was not a valid email

when i signed up, i typed '[email protected]' so let's say i got reset, i of course wouldn't get any email from EA explaining why i got reset because the email that i used when i signed up wasn't valid.
Well, since the command hack should be gone within the week, I sincerely hope you've figured out where you are going to post your "video" for all to see.
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showpost … stcount=27

Oh, BTW, I never did see you respond to any of the Moongamers people who explained that Firestorm couldn't have used the glitch in October of last year, since he wasn't even an admin then.... nor to Indian Scout and others' response that you didn't, in fact, submit your "proof" to bf2rs.  Care to here?  I'd like to see how you can call FireStorm a liar when it seems you've told some untruths yourself.
as previously stated you dont need to be the admin, you just need to know the admin.
so that goes out the window.

Last edited by Hyper (2006-04-14 06:45:29)

Mr.CobraKai
+3|6650

Hyper wrote:

as previously stated you dont need to be the admin, you just need to know the admin.
so that goes out the window.
OK, I'll grant that.... but that still doesn't answer the question about him saying he reported it through bf2rs when all the admins there say he didn't.  A lie about something so basic calls his whole accusation into doubt.
wirespeed44
+1|6592
Very happy to see that {TA}Firestorm's rank, points and stats have been restored.

We'll have that video now, rouje...
jnick
+22|6779
Same here. I've played with him numerous times - never seen him hack or anything close to it.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6736|Omaha, Nebraska

wirespeed44 wrote:

Very happy to see that {TA}Firestorm's rank, points and stats have been restored.

We'll have that video now, rouje...
Exactly what I have been saying the whole time.. Rouje is a joke.

Video please?????
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6692|Mountains of West Virginia

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Rakasan wrote:

What EA/Dice needs to do is develop a performance-based ranking system, forget the cummulative global score and kills.
What EA/dice needs to do is wipe people who play only one map for the blatant purpose of stat-whoring (don't give me the "I like karkand" speech).

Like yourself.
No what EA needs to do is ban people who have more Kills in a armor, then with all the other weapons.

Dont even give me that i like the tank speech
Kolhozik
+38|6663|Phila, PA
So, any of you flaming bitches want to appologize???????????
Defiance
+438|6668

No. Because I'm not a flaming bitch.

I do not, never did and will not care about this guys stats.

If he's your idol, so be it, but don't spam forums because he got bitch slapped and the other guy took it back.

I see it now. Kolhozik: Founder of the FireStorm Followers.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-04-14 14:44:02)

Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6767|New York

Defiance wrote:

If he's your idol, so be it, but don't spam forums because he got bitch slapped and the other guy took it back.

If you don't care, then why fucking post in the first place?  Obviously you do care if you're willing to take the time to make a post. That post wasn't even directed at you.  kthxgg.
Kolhozik
+38|6663|Phila, PA

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

Defiance wrote:

If you don't care, then why fucking post in the first place?  Obviously you do care if you're willing to take the time to make a post. That post wasn't even directed at you.  kthxgg.
Thanks papasmurf, you do have a point there. lol
DRW-Shadow
+-2|6589
Hmm, so wierd. Where's proof  rouje? Why would EA give him back his rank unless you were full of shit?

Oh I know.....CAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND SHOULD BE WIPED FOR CAUSING ALL THIS DRAMA!
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6841|Sacramento, Cal
really fucked up.
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6662

eMarine wrote:

really fucked up.
what the hell is wrong with you?!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer