unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

The hell does Breaking Blah have to do with Derp of Thrones?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

Breaking Bad is better you see.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5464|Ventura, California
So who here hasn't read the books? I'd like to discuss what people think will happen in the future with this show but most of you have already had massive spoilers.

I'm thinking the Tyrels will be giving the Lannisters hell in Kings Landing. Margeory doesn't seem like the kind to let herself get stepped on by that little douche Joeffrey and the only competent Lannister in a position of power right now is Tywin. How will Tyrion climb back up the ladder?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Reciprocity
+721|6571|the dank(super) side of Oregon
cersei has a kid with joffrey
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6733|FUCK UBISOFT

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So who here hasn't read the books? I'd like to discuss what people think will happen in the future with this show but most of you have already had massive spoilers.

I'm thinking the Tyrels will be giving the Lannisters hell in Kings Landing. Margeory doesn't seem like the kind to let herself get stepped on by that little douche Joeffrey and the only competent Lannister in a position of power right now is Tywin. How will Tyrion climb back up the ladder?
Margaery only cares about being queen
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
No she cares about being the Queen.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
Shit Miggle, you got told by -Sh1fty-, how does that make you feel?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Robb Stark is going to fuck some Kings Landing whores when he gets there and is just like Robert.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

STD's.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
STDs and pregnancy doesn't seem to affect Roz.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock
thats pretty cool
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

Really, you had your mom take you to the Emmy's?

https://i.imgur.com/qeNtY.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

He could still chew your kneecaps off.
Brasso
+1,549|6621

that's actually his wife
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

How can any woman find him physically appealing? He has child hands.
Reciprocity
+721|6571|the dank(super) side of Oregon
and don't they usually smell like cabbage?
Adams_BJ
when's the next book sposed to come out (
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

Reciprocity wrote:

and don't they usually smell like cabbage?
You're thinking of carnies.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

Adams_BJ wrote:

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I waited six years for Dance with Dragons to come out
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5711|Gulf Coast

Macbeth wrote:

How can any woman find him physically appealing? He has child hands.
Money and fame probably help.
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

But that's a little drifferent to reading them all in short succession.

There's many series I've read with ~5 year waits for the next addition, and it's ok when you read the first one within months of it being released. But reading a series book after book after book and THEN having to wait a few years is like having sex with your girlfriend before she goes away for uni, and then just as you're about to blow the girl gets off and says we will finish this when she graduates.
iceman785
+93|6663|Alaska, mother fucker.

Adams_BJ wrote:

Author said he probably won't even have the 6th book done before they're ready for filming for the 6th season on HBO. If that gives you an idea.

Edit - Which is complete bullshit. I'm about a 1/4 of the way through book 4 atm. Fuck there are too many characters, needs to kill some of them off like he did in 3.

Last edited by iceman785 (2012-09-26 00:13:26)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

But that's a little drifferent to reading them all in short succession.

There's many series I've read with ~5 year waits for the next addition, and it's ok when you read the first one within months of it being released. But reading a series book after book after book and THEN having to wait a few years is like having sex with your girlfriend before she goes away for uni, and then just as you're about to blow the girl gets off and says we will finish this when she graduates.
I read the first three quickly, feast for crows came out a year later and then i had to wait six years for dance

Last edited by Jay (2012-09-26 07:29:20)

-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard