Tiak
+2|6664
--So they have a minimum time of 400h played to get the Sharpshooter Infantry Medal.  It's a moronic requirement, given that it takes a minimum of 700h to get expert level in all of the classes.  Why bother?
Capt. Foley
+155|6604|Allentown, PA, USA
Its EA/DICE, they always screw something up, anyways it dosent matter.

btw, are you gay(no offense but seriously)....silly to me sounds gay, idk.
BlokieBF2
+11|6669
^^^^ he makes a very good point

+1
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6647|Washington, DC

I use the word "silly" all the time. Hell, chuy used it. Dost thou dare call his Lordship chuy gay?
MB.nZ
+86|6791|New Zealand
lollers
[tlv]TDL
+7|6675
Yea, and 200 hours for all basic, I had them all after a week or so. I think marksman is good.
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

[tlv]TDL wrote:

Yea, and 200 hours for all basic, I had them all after a week or so. I think marksman is good.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6860|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I think it's ok, so you have something to look forward to once you hit the 100 hour of your last missing expert infantry badge.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6580

Tiak wrote:

--So they have a minimum time of 400h played to get the Sharpshooter Infantry Medal.  It's a moronic requirement, given that it takes a minimum of 700h to get expert level in all of the classes.  Why bother?
ROFL.  Stupid ea.  I guess they weren't thinking when they made that requirement.  +1
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6706|The Hague, Netherlands
LMAO found this .....
http://web-teamfds.serverox.net/BF2/ima … ipi5sn.gif
here's what to do to EA Games ( challenge everything [LMAO])
Defiance
+438|6688

Hmm, I think a time req should be there but it should be something like 700-750, so you don't spend all your time playing one kit, you have to play all of em equally to get it ASAP.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6745|Honolulu, HI
It's redundant.  Think about it.  Sharpshooter infantry requires Expert in every kit--and the requirement for Expert any kit is 100 hours with that kit.  Since there are 7 kits, that's 700 hours MINIMUM to get all of them.

Sharpshooter infantry requires 400 hours global.  Uh...good job to EA's Office of Repetitive Redundancy Office!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard