Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6779|The Hague, Holland
We all know the job a medic is supposed to do and we all probably were in that position once.
I hear a lot of discussion about wich weapon is better, the standerd weapons or the L8A.
Now that the patch is out I trust you all have gotten the L8A. If not, Dumb =P . You really should, its defintly an improvement. Anyways the last couple of days I have been learning to use the L8A single-shot as the burst mode. And good golly ol' molly it certainly does own. Whenever I'm in Karkand I change my burst mode into single-shot and head out. (ofcourse in REAL close combat you'd better use burst mode)

For rookie medics I highly reconmend this. Its worth all the trouble.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6752|The Netherlands
i still love my ak101
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6842
im with the rest of the world in saying its awesome mid to long but full auto close combat it sucks ball i still use it more the then standards reguardless
Ludwig
+1|6800
L85 require a lot of training to understand how bullets are shot.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=3512
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6790
I've found that I get sniped every now and then with the L8 but never the M16 or AK.  I unlocked the L8 but don't play medic enough to have mastered it.  I'm going to try using single shot now though. Thanks.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6782

fdcp_elmo wrote:

i still love my ak101
word!  we be all gangsta an' shit with our AKs
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6790
Update, did some single shot sniping with the L8 last night and I have to say that's definately the way to go... give it a try!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6778

hate l85...g36 much better...jackhammer the best:)
simonlsw
+0|6755
Its called the l85a1 a british army rifle but is commonly know as the sa80 by the army.
dan500
+57|6844

superfly_cox wrote:

hate l85...g36 much better...jackhammer the best:)
There taking about the medic class..
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
l85a1 is reallly ugly, it make a strange sound, ugly telescope, shoots bad,
g36c is the best! i use m16a2 if im a medic
pfcilng
+0|6763|Northern Illinois University
At mid and far range I can get some decent head hits.  But at close range.... I am better off using my pistol.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6783|Florida
pssh i dont use guns when im a medic...i use defibs.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6790|Canberra, Australia
Way to go FLaXCarnage
aussiepope
+0|6821|darwin australia
yep killing ppl with the paddles is fun
FLaXCarnage
+1|6783|Florida
haha so loud tho cause if you missed the enemy unless there deaf heres "clear!!!" buzzz "recharging!!!"
Maj.Do
+85|6748|good old CA
l85 is a good gun 2 me in single shot.  auto is another story.  it sucks.   but i hardly kill when im a medic since im reviving and stuff .  i only shot that gun when i have 2 clear an area before i revive someone.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6747|the middle of nowhere
yeah i really like the ak-101. it owns..........the l85 is well...........so so.https://bf2s.com/player/48759240/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/48759240/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/48759240/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/48759240/awards.jpg
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6761
i prefer the AK101 and M16A2, the L85A1 is okay, but too weak at close range

i only use the G36c if i play on the MEC, i'm tired of seeing everyone using it anyways

the M4A1 is my favorite weapon in the game, the red dot scope fuckin' rules at all ranges
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6824|Australia
ak for me on mec, full auto
M16a2 single shot if on USMC.
L8 if its a large map
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6750|Medicland, sthlm

I most often play as medic, haven't unlocked the L8 yet, but I nick it from dead medics when I can.

I love it. Pure and simple. Yes, it sucks at CQB, but on the other hand, so do I. However at medium distance, where I usually prefer to see the enemy, the L8 makes me much more deadly. Excellent scope.

But on the other hand, the defib is a much more manly way to kill. I've yet to achieve this, but one day...
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6778|Texas

FLaXCarnage wrote:

Was just browsing through and noted your claim.  Checked out your stats and you don't have a single defib kill.  Maybe you meant to revive fallen comrades?
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6790

elbowdeeplove wrote:

FLaXCarnage wrote:

Was just browsing through and noted your claim.  Checked out your stats and you don't have a single defib kill.  Maybe you meant to revive fallen comrades?
LOL!!!
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6777

elbowdeeplove wrote:

FLaXCarnage wrote:

pwnt!
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6750|Medicland, sthlm

MatRx9 wrote:

elbowdeeplove wrote:

FLaXCarnage wrote:

LOL!!!
He didn't claim any kills, mebbe he believes in the Red Cross principle of being a non-combatant...

As for defibs, I have witnessed an occasion when a patient wasn't properly sedated and was subjected to a good paddling... I've never heard anyone scream that much in my life, and I've seen a lot of shit.
Still makes me laugh though when i think about the responsible doc's face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard