Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
DLing now, anyone else have it?
TravisC555
+118|6212|Cox Convention Center, OK
I heard putting is more difficult now than in 12. Renting it from gamefly right now (should be here in a few days) so I'll see how I like it.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2012-06-09 11:14:57)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
it is, but if you ask the caddie it gives you a circle to aim in and its usually pretty close
Chou
+737|6783
I really like TW's games, polished and all but paying an extra 40 bucks for the better courses, damn..
TravisC555
+118|6212|Cox Convention Center, OK
After playing it for a while this past week I'll say that I like it. Putting seems to have grown on me and after some rounds I got the hang of it (I have caddie mode disabled too). Only thing I don't like is the putting meter (the moving bar that was in TW12) is kind of hard to see on the green (also applies to the upper half of the swing meter if it is in the bright sky). And yea paying that much for the extra courses kind of sucks, but at least they gave us a way to get them without paying  this time around (although it will take quite some time to get them). That said I wouldn't pay full price for it and just wait for it to go on sale somewhere.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

I played tiger woods pga tour 03

it was ok
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard