Trixano-taa-
+2|6518|NY
Hey guys ive always checked around bf2s for almost all the information ive needed reguarding BF2.  Great website, ive got me and my two best buddies on my leaderboard.  I love how you guys show the requirements for awards....great site anyways now for the reason why i am posting

My battlefield 2 applet for my Logitech G15 Keyboard isnt working.  Ive had it for a few months now since it came out and i love it.  But with this new patch when i select the server the keyboard doesnt reconize it, and ingame it doesnt show my stats like it used to.  THE only thing i did from when the screen was working till it didnt work was download and install the 1.22 - 1.3 update.  This not working has almost pushed me into not wanting to give EA any more of my money...after the stupid vehicle drop addition and the lowered award requirements.

Does anyone else have a problem with their BF2 G15 Mod not working on the 1.3 update?  If so, do you have any knowledge of the G15 mod being updated to work with the new patch or has EA said F you gamers, you cant have information from the game on your keyboard.

Thanks guys in advance, i assume you guys will have some good info for me.     Trixano -TAA-

"Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted...hahaha"  "Enemy mine spotted."
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707
theres probally nothing anyone here can do. go to where ever u got the mod for it and check for updates. if they have a forum search for when the next update will be comming out.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
EA/Gamespy changed the way the server status query is processed. It now requires a challenge packet response to be included in the actual query. You'll have to get support from the person(s) who developed that mod.

If you do ask them for support, point them here: gs3_packet
That'll get them started
Trixano-taa-
+2|6518|NY
why the hell is EA changing everything upon bf2?? I was content and happy with how it was on saturday night....sunday morning i wake up and its all changed.
TIGER
+0|6740|Kwa-Zulu Natal
I got the g15 mod too, no problems with it after i installed the patch.

you can try uninstalling it and re-installing it again.

all the best
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6643|A sunburnt country
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762
The patch will have reverted all your bf2 files back to default.  I assume that if your g15 mod did something with the output from bf2, you'll need to reinstall it.

Just like I need to re-tweak my output settings so kills come out in large text, teamkills show the weapon used, etc.
[hLABS]DuCkY
+1|6761|Florida
Came across this today:

[url]http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75054[/url]

Hope it helps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard