SuB
+50|6677
lol server browser fubbed.. played 100% smooth apart from that

and i've dropped vehicles on about 15 guys already.. it's HILARIOUS there's no deviation from where u drop it, so u can kill loads in one drop if they don't notice it coming down.
i remember trying it with supply crates a while back but they drift.. cars don't! it's great
and cars on the carrier is class:D
Deety
Grammar Nazi level 4
+5|6666

elmo1337 wrote:

community wrote:

omfg they messed up the same, anyone else have 9832489 bugs lol wtf wiee die donkeyshit lolxd pwn
OMG 9832489 is my payroll number at work!

FFS, uberh4x tbh.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
Selecting a server from server list does not shows the info from the one I selected, shows another.
The info showed in most of the servers when it's selected is blank.
the game now crash to desktop often after trying to join a server.
I used full patch.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6709|NL
I found a bug, no wait, i saw a bug, here are 2 cropped screen shots:

https://img323.imageshack.us/img323/2948/screen1257mj.gif
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6768|Arizona
Like a few ppl before me, I am also having a problem with the server window.  Won't show ppl in a game, and crashes to desktop when I try to load an original BF2 map, not SF.  Any help on these 2 problems would be greatly appreciated.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
Con: I felt cheap when I got my expert knife badge, it didn't even come up on the screen with a drum roll or anything which is understandable now, I knifed one guy on ghost town, when I logged off I had it, weak.
I haven't seen the vehicle drop yet but it sounds like trouble with a bad commander.

Pro: Now maybe everyone will stop having their own agendas & actually be able to work as a team towards a goal instead of badge/ribbon/medal whoring.

Bugs: Crashed to desktop the 1st time after patching, after that it seems to be working fine.

Issues: This has caused the forums to be flooded with many similar posts, whines & general drama.
Sabertooth71
+1|6558
The claymores got changed back   Finally once they were useful, EA went and changed them back to again be the best way to kill unsuspecting teammates and have them punish you....
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
I didn't have an issue with the claymores at all... where you playing on a server where the admin didn't turn off the claymore FF? There are some out there.

Speaking of claymores... I just had my first quad kill by a single claymore tonight... I was laughing so hard, I had to back away from the computer.

Bugs:
CTD -> yes
Server browser -> yes, however if you don't sort by ping, it doesn't move around.
Red tag friendly -> don't notice this one often
Credit for killing, with a vehicle you (nor the other person) was in -> I killed a guy with a linebacker on Sharqi apparently. :,

Medals without the joy, -> a few.

Pros:
go commander, and drop a car on a sniper... it may not give you the points, but it is funny as hell!
I dropped one on these three guys on the carrier (waiting for the attack heli). One of them must have been pressing E, because he jumped in the car, while the other two were crushed. he was punished for 2 teamkills!
Still smiling when I think about it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard