Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

Perv3rt wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

You good in the chopper bro?  Gun or pilot?
I'm on your xfire list baddie.
LOLWAT!  I have some NC hillbilly on my XFire
My name isn't actually Jim Bob silly.
prototype
+52|6281

DUnlimited wrote:

coolstorybro wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

i noticed that when going from bc2-->bf2, like crawling in mud
seriously? it's the polar opposite for me
this
you must have a REALLY  outdated system
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
lol wat
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4724|proll­y

prototype wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

coolstorybro wrote:

seriously? it's the polar opposite for me
this
you must have a REALLY  outdated system
lol
gurdeep
­
+812|4724|proll­y
anyone up for a few rounds of bf2 later? i want to see what its like after 80 hrs of bf3
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
haha it's going to feel weird as fuck.  no constant explosions going on around you, and you'll realize how big those freaking maps really are in bf2
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4724|proll­y
>implying there will even be any servers besides karkand
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

There's a few about besides karkand. Dalian, wake, oman and great wall. I can't even connect to any servers any more.

I miss midnight sun
=0_0=
::1
+2|4486
I still play regularly, it's still populated
gurdeep
­
+812|4724|proll­y
u american?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
chuch
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

13/f/taiwan wrote:

chuch
Never fly with this guy in bf2. There is YouTube videos to prove it.
NYY
+1|4421
going to play tomorrow night. probably on either: NUNYA, ISI, or Karkand- bad company, IO

I_HATE_U91-
NYY
+1|4421

=0_0= wrote:

I still play regularly, it's still populated
ya i just got back into it, and was reallyy worried whether people still play or not i noticed my favorite servers are still SLAPPIN!!! YEEE
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
Just reinstalled yesterday as I've been getting all nostalgic. Confirmed that the game is still way more fun and has better gameplay than BF3. Suppression sucks. Anyone that feels like playing hit me up on xfire or just post here.

Last edited by =6thAD=KJ43 (2012-05-30 07:31:50)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

Just reinstalled yesterday as I've been getting all nostalgic. Confirmed that the game is still way more fun and has better gameplay than BF3. Suppression sucks. Anyone that feels like playing hit me up on xfire or just post here.
Yea I'm down for some BF2. I'm in Australia though, so if I go on one of your servers you can expect from me plenty of GL spam and AR spray. Then again, half of all BF2 players seem to do just that so maybe it won't stick out so much.
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Yea I'm down for some BF2. I'm in Australia though, so if I go on one of your servers you can expect from me plenty of GL spam and AR spray. Then again, half of all BF2 players seem to do just that so maybe it won't stick out so much.
hehe...you're probably right. There are pretty much 3 servers (US based) I know of that seem worth playing on..Nunya (rules), ATF or One Option Gaming. I've usually been on Nunya these last few days but I'm down for anything. I can do whatever though I'm way out of practice with choppers. I usually play during the daytime (California pacific time).
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

hehe...you're probably right. There are pretty much 3 servers (US based) I know of that seem worth playing on..Nunya (rules), ATF or One Option Gaming. I've usually been on Nunya these last few days but I'm down for anything. I can do whatever though I'm way out of practice with choppers. I usually play during the daytime (California pacific time).
California pacific time? That puts me 15 hours ahead of you. Fortunately I work a night shift so we will probably still be on our computers at the same time. Added you on Xfire.

And the rest of you lot need to hop on too. We need to keep BF2 alive!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6281

Hey KJ43, you guys used to do the 2v2 Armor ladder in TWL, right?
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA

bugz wrote:

Hey KJ43, you guys used to do the 2v2 Armor ladder in TWL, right?
We had some guys that did it. I'm an armor whore but personally couldn't imagine anything more boring than 2v2 armor matches so I never played on that team. My fav comp format was 8v8 and 12v12.
chump<3Jello
+0|5055|Salem, Oregon
Still play on Nunya or ATF server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard