Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

$20 on Barnett by submission
$20 on Marquardt

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-05-17 17:47:15)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

DC is no joke. Dude evolved quick.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

meh, he'd get handled by top tier talent.  He got away with a lot of stuff against Barnett because Barnett isn't a great striker.  Kind of reminded me of Black Fedor the way he lunges in and out of range with his punches though.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Well at least Mir got to round 2. Silva just got wrecked.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5980|Perth, indian ocean

Macbeth wrote:

Well at least Mir got to round 2. Silva just got wrecked.
I can't wait for Velasquez to go for the title again, he's an animal
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

joe rogan receives his black belt in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6691|The Ville
I know a guy here in Louisville at this bar I go to. He already won a couple times and he'll soon be on tv. He's like 5'2 and can whoop some ass. I just hope I don't slip up when I'm drunk and say something stupid to him lol.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

Silva vs. Sonnen is going to be awesome.  If you haven't heard, Anderson has gone the Chael path and told the media he will break limbs, bust teeth, and give people a glimpse through his fight this weekend at why they should reassess the violence and brutality of MMA.  Can't wait!

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Too bad that soccer stadium deal fell apart.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

The whole 148 card looks great by the way. Big improvement over 147.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

yeah looks pretty good.  they need to have less cards overall in my opinion.  I bought virtually every PPV for a few years, but this year I've only bought a handful.  It's just not worth it to me.  I'll be buying 148 of course, but more due to the main event than any other fight on this card.  Couldn't care less to see monkey vs. monkey (ortiz vs. griffin).  Obviously the rash of injuries to main event-caliber fighters is one problem, but seems like there are just less stacked cards than before.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

I agree about the amount of cards. I am damn close to hardcore but couldn't care less about Faber vs Cruz or whoever Faber is against now. The last FX card sucked too. UFC on Fox 4 looks wonderful though.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

seriously excited for this fight
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14345/SvStWO.gif
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
i expected a fight
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

that's tomorrow.  Notice sensei steven seagal in anderson's corner.  can't tell if he's wearing his usual shooting range glasses
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Some of my coworkers who aren't really into MMA that much but still know who Shamrock, ortiz, and Liddel are, were talking about this fight among themselves the other day. Lesnar's last fight didn't get any attention from these people. One of them plans to buy it. This fight is definitely going to have over a million PPV buys.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

https://i.imgur.com/7kioY.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
was an obvious outcome really, liked the bit that the pic above was from though. gg silva.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

sucks the fight ended the way it did

also, silva shorts grabbing, wiping vasaline all over himself prefight in the cage and possibly grabbing the fence when throwing an at least questionable knee.

overall it was actually a fairly disappointing card.  Did like seeing mendes finish McKenzie even though I'm a McKenzie fan.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

The knee was legal.

This whole year has been pretty disappointing. Overeem walked through Lesnar. Diaz vs GSP didn't happen. JDS vs Overeem didn't happen. Jones vs Rashad sucked. Gah
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
i knew the son of chuck liddels trainer.  chuck liddel did lots and lots of cocaine
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Yeah it is pretty well known.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

Jon Hackleman Jr?  He's a fighter too
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
the son was also kind of douche. hes a fighter too and he had a chip on his shoulder cus of liddel.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard