Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662

jord wrote:

You can't really put monkeys into the same catagory as dogs and mice.
Animalia?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh I missed the death penalty. I'm not morally against out, but it does cost more and is a bigger pain overall. Like what Ty mentioned, its something I'm not morally against but I don't support it practically.
I don't know why they make it so stupidly expensive. The death penalty should be really cheap. Once the guy's sentence is passed and he's found guilty, bring him out back and let the firing squad deal with him. If he's found guilty of something terrible enough to warrant the death penalty I don't give a crap about being humane and shit like that. Just pop the fucker
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6702|Cambridge, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh I missed the death penalty. I'm not morally against out, but it does cost more and is a bigger pain overall. Like what Ty mentioned, its something I'm not morally against but I don't support it practically.
I don't know why they make it so stupidly expensive. The death penalty should be really cheap. Once the guy's sentence is passed and he's found guilty, bring him out back and let the firing squad deal with him. If he's found guilty of something terrible enough to warrant the death penalty I don't give a crap about being humane and shit like that. Just pop the fucker
What if hes actually innocent though?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

death penalty should only be used in clear cut and dry cases where people are proven sociopaths.  Serial killers, mass murderers, that kind of stuff
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Rapists too, I feel their judgements are too lenient.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

UnkleRukus wrote:

Chemical castration in clear cut cases.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

What if hes actually innocent though?
That sucks bro, it really does. We can't keep living in the "What if" though. What if terrorists start shoving explosives up their asses. WHAT IF DUDE?! Lets make the TSA give us anal probes as we go through the metal detector. I bet you'd like that

The chances of somebody getting wrongly accused of a murder are very very slim. I'm not asking for Draco style punishment but a freaking firing squad would be nice. Make the bastard pay for the ammo before he gets killed too.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

You are such an obvious troll
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Cheeky_Ninja06

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The chances of somebody getting wrongly accused of a murder are very very slim.
Bullshit.
Cheeky_Ninja06

Jaekus wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

How do you legally define a clear cut case? Are there any clear cut rape cases?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Superior Mind wrote:

jord wrote:

You can't really put monkeys into the same catagory as dogs and mice.
Animalia?
You can teach a gorilla sign language, and form a bond with one strong enough that when you go and see it a decade since the last time you met it will still recognise and greet you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ-bJFVJ2P0

and they look kinda like people too!!!!
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
more cute shit to warm your heart mac:

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

How do you legally define a clear cut case of someone breaking and entering?

Same thing, different house.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2012-05-26 06:15:52)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Bullshit.
I should have said found guilty of murder, when they're innocent. People get accused but not necessarily put behind bars as innocent frequently.

Everybody is going to say they're innocent anyway. Our system isn't that fucked up. Unless it's a good framing I doubt people often get 25 to life for murder.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

@op: married men and women having an affair are the least morally acceptable out of everything else on that list? God, Americans are retarded.
mikkel
+383|6571

UnkleRukus wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

You don't define a clear cut case of breaking and entering, just like you don't define a clear cut case of rape. It's a matter of consent, and estabilishing consent is always a matter of credibility, and never irrefutable.

Let's just stick to imprisonment instead of venturing into physical alteration as a punishment.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

mikkel wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

You don't define a clear cut case of breaking and entering, just like you don't define a clear cut case of rape. It's a matter of consent, and estabilishing consent is always a matter of credibility, and never irrefutable.

Let's just stick to imprisonment instead of venturing into physical alteration as a punishment.
Are you retarded?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Bull fucking shit.

DNA tests used before trial have exonerated at least 5000 prime suspects out of the first 18,000 DNA suspect samples at the FBI and other crime labs-suggesting a pre-trial error rate of more than 25 percent. Since 1977, some 553 people have been executed in the United States while another eighty death row inmates have been released after they were found innocent. For every seven executed, one innocent person is freed-an “error rate” of more than twelve (12) percent. In the State of Illinois, 12 people have been executed since 1977 while 13 have been released after proving their innocence-an error rate of 52 percent.
http://www.caught.net/innoc.htm

The United States Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics, admits that statistically 8% to 12% of all state prisoners are either actually or factually innocent.
http://www.truthandjusticedenied.com/Wr … atist.html

at least 123 people have been wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death since 1977
Since 1973, 138 death-row prisoners have been released because they were innocent. In addition, at least ten people have been executed since 1976 even though they were probably innocent
https://www.aclu.org/capital-punishment … enalty-101

I don't care how certain you are or what crime someone committed, capital punishment is not the answer.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2012-05-26 15:58:03)

mikkel
+383|6571

Macbeth wrote:

mikkel wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Are you retarded?
Coming from you, that's just confusing. Are you looking for friends of like mind?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Meh. You are dumb. Go away.
mikkel
+383|6571

Macbeth wrote:

Meh. You are dumb. Go away.
Perhaps if you start articulating your disagreements, people would start paying attention to you.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

People do pay attention to me. Look at my karma. It's massive.
mikkel
+383|6571

Macbeth wrote:

People do pay attention to me. Look at my karma. It's massive.
And yet you still approach things you don't understand with hostility.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Nah.
That is just really stupid. Amazingly stupid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard