Toilet Sex wrote:

definitely, not even sure why it's illegal
laws are often behind the times
Groundbreaking analysis there, Jord.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
Sometimes you just have to get home.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys

Jaekus wrote:

This thread is basically for young virgins who have their sights set on the hot chick that a lot of dudes would bang, and because they have the experience she goes for those guys every time. Then the virgins, instead of trying to get some experience instead, move on to looking for the next hot chick, and thus the cycle continues.

You gotta realise that just because you have high standards doesn't make you a high standard person to the opposite sex. You can't be down about your situation and have low self esteem yet somehow think because you only like classy girls that they're going to somehow pick up on your apparent taste and want to be with you.

You gotta have higher standards for yourself. If you've got no experience that means starting with a girl that is perhaps a bit below such lofty ideals (ie. someone you realistically may have an actual chance with) and then progress from there.

Most of what I've seen here is the equivalent of a bedroom guitarist stating that the first band they will play in must have a gold album and done several national tours. Ain't gonna happen.
bingo thank you lock thread now so whenever someone looks at last page they see this.

Its like everything else /b/f2s you need EXPERIENCE dont go after 10/10 first. Slay some hoodrats and crawl your way up the pussy ladder until you reach the top rung.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

This thread is basically for young virgins who have their sights set on the hot chick that a lot of dudes would bang, and because they have the experience she goes for those guys every time. Then the virgins, instead of trying to get some experience instead, move on to looking for the next hot chick, and thus the cycle continues.

You gotta realise that just because you have high standards doesn't make you a high standard person to the opposite sex. You can't be down about your situation and have low self esteem yet somehow think because you only like classy girls that they're going to somehow pick up on your apparent taste and want to be with you.

You gotta have higher standards for yourself. If you've got no experience that means starting with a girl that is perhaps a bit below such lofty ideals (ie. someone you realistically may have an actual chance with) and then progress from there.

Most of what I've seen here is the equivalent of a bedroom guitarist stating that the first band they will play in must have a gold album and done several national tours. Ain't gonna happen.
bingo thank you lock thread now so whenever someone looks at last page they see this.

Its like everything else /b/f2s you need EXPERIENCE dont go after 10/10 first. Slay some hoodrats and crawl your way up the pussy ladder until you reach the top rung.
Up here we call that '"hoggin'"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Jaekus wrote:

You went full badass once you put down the ice cream and bf2
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Macbeth wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

You went full badass once you put down the ice cream and bf2
more like full floridian redneck.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Jaekus wrote:

or, instead of being a pussy, just walk up to her and introduce yourself.  it's not that hard

i felt like i was watching 40 year old virgin when i read that post
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

HaiBai wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

or, instead of being a pussy, just walk up to her and introduce yourself.  it's not that hard

i felt like i was watching 40 year old virgin when i read that post
You would be one of the virgins I'm talking about, except you're asexual.
HaiBai
uh oh everyone shut the fuck up pimp daddy is speaking
UnkleRukus
That Guy

HaiBai wrote:

uh oh everyone shut the fuck up pimp daddy is speaking
Go dongle your sister or something.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

HaiBai wrote:

/facepalm.
HaiBai

Ilocano wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

/facepalm.
i feel like you're being extremely nitpicky about a broad statement i made

its alright, i won't hold it against you
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney

HaiBai wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

/facepalm.
i feel like you're being extremely nitpicky about a dumb comment i made

HaiBai
rofl.  it's better to find ugly chicks and work your way up?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

HaiBai wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

/facepalm.
i feel like you're being extremely nitpicky about a broad statement i made

You are dealing with virgins here.  You have to be specific, to the exact detail.

Edit:  first step isn't about "introducing yourself".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Second half of this page blows. I blame the posters from unclerukus down,.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5870|00770
half of this thread is ee chats.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California

HaiBai wrote:

Yeah I don't get that. I'll try to date the girl I like, not be a low scum bag and date a girl because I have a higher chance of screwing her. Maybe the hot girl and I have more things in common, maybe I don't like that "below average" girl. The point isn't to get fucked it's to have a good relationship. SETTLING for a girl is never a good relationship. You don't settle for less just because you can get it. How the hell do you look the girl in the face and not feel like a cunt because you "settled" for her. WTF
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney

HaiBai wrote:

Clearly reading comprehension is not one of your fortes.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691

Cybargs wrote:

http://www.laddertheory.com/
It is a biological function to want to fuck.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma
hahaha actually read all of that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

HaiBai wrote:

No, not when the ugly chick 'accidentally' gets herself pregnant. Happens often enough.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

definitely, not even sure why it's illegal
laws are often behind the times
Groundbreaking analysis there, Jord.
leave me alone
UnkleRukus
That Guy

-Sh1fty- wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Yeah I don't get that. I'll try to date the girl I like, not be a low scum bag and date a girl because I have a higher chance of screwing her. Maybe the hot girl and I have more things in common, maybe I don't like that "below average" girl. The point isn't to get fucked it's to have a good relationship. SETTLING for a girl is never a good relationship. You don't settle for less just because you can get it. How the hell do you look the girl in the face and not feel like a cunt because you "settled" for her. WTF
You fuck the ugly one to build confidence in finding a hot chick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard