Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Got two Staples PR seats for this Sunday:D
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hey Pos. Your former forward Jesse Joensuu eliminated US and A just now with 8sec left in the game
Still have his rights. If he's going to get a chance anywhere, it'll be on the Island.

Needs to prove himself on North American ice. If not, off to the KHL/SEL/Europe for him.

Ilocano wrote:

Got two Staples PR seats for this Sunday:D
Nice. Loudest barn of the 4 remaining arenas, though MSG comes close. The scene in game 4 against the Blues was unreal. Rooting for them hard.

Last edited by Poseidon (2012-05-17 17:31:48)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

What the hell did they put in the Kings' juice bottles at the start of the playoffs?
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
They weren't playing like an 8th place team at the end of the season, and Quick is in beast-mode. I root for whoever knocks the Blues out (unless it's the Red Wings), so hopefully they keep it up.

The Coyotes are a good overall team (remind me of the Blues, having more balance and no true superstars), and what loyal fans they do have deserve to see them win games, but I can't help but feel that Phoenix, AZ doesn't deserve a Stanley Cup for at least another 20 years...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Ultrafunkula

Devils can't score.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

They weren't playing like an 8th place team at the end of the season, and Quick is in beast-mode. I root for whoever knocks the Blues out (unless it's the Red Wings), so hopefully they keep it up.

The Coyotes are a good overall team (remind me of the Blues, having more balance and no true superstars), and what loyal fans they do have deserve to see them win games, but I can't help but feel that Phoenix, AZ doesn't deserve a Stanley Cup for at least another 20 years...
Piss ass game.  They were too busy partying the two nights before.  Well, at least the Red Shirts weren't beat up outside Staples.  Besides, the Police were in full force for all the other things going on in the area, including a film shooting that blocked off a good chunk of the area near the Convention Center.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Devils can't score.
Zach Parise disagrees.

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

That logic is BS. I don't care what the fanbase is like. The team is incredibly well coached and well built given their circumstances. If the Coyotes somehow come back, that TEAM deserves it.

Last edited by Poseidon (2012-05-21 21:36:36)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

And they were just chilling during warm-ups...

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11550/AZCoyotes1t.jpg

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11550/LAKings1t.jpg
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Devils can't score.
Zach Parise disagrees.
Yee, now the dorks lose when I can watch the games... :C
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
That handshake line was the most awkward thing ever.

'Grats to the Kings.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

Poseidon wrote:

That handshake line was the most awkward thing ever.

'Grats to the Kings.
lol, yeah it was... Such a huge gap in front of brown as damn near everyone had words with him, lol.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Thank fucking god I don't have to deal with the Rangers in the finals

Go Kings!
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Go Kings!
This we agree on from now on
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

good for the kings
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
6-1? That's like a baseball score...
GJ Kings
Ultrafunkula

GG Kings!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Was overseas so I didn't get to see any games besides the first two. Very happy with the result though. Can't wait for Quick to helm the 2014 US Olympic team.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

Poseidon wrote:

Was overseas so I didn't get to see any games besides the first two. Very happy with the result though. Can't wait for Quick to helm the 2014 US Olympic team.
At least the final game is on youtube in HD
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299
killer free agent signing for the Wild today
What are you looking at dicknose

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard