Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

If she didn't go for your crotch, then no.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6007|Vortex Ring State

pirana6 wrote:

Non shifty problem:

I'll make this short

I liked this girl. She didn't like me. I spent a while trying to convince her why she should take a chance on me. She said no and friend-zoned me like a muthafucka. I got over it and moved on.

*skip two years of on/off friendship due to our moving around the state*

We hang out a few times for the first time in about a year. We then form a 'friends with benny's' relationship so we can both get laid from time to time when we don't have someone else. THEN she tells me that since we started hanging out she's been developing a crush on me. I halt the sex but wasn't sure what to do next (I spent a while liking her then got over her - which included finding shit I hate about her - so I have this huge wall up towards her and a relationship). I told her how I didn't see myself going back to liking her and she was pissed but got over it.

Now whenever I hear about her going on dates with guys I get jealous and don't want to be. But whenever she calls me up for casual sex I don't want do cause I don't like her like that and I don't want to keep leading her on that there's a chance with me (nice guy bullshit and all...)
/rant

(I also suck at paint)
be honest, tell her you like her as a fuckbuddy and nothing more.

If she terminates your relationship after that, oh well.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2012-05-15 11:57:47)

El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5727|Gulf Coast

-Sh1fty- wrote:

no she was very...very.. touchy and we were on her couch. I donno what else that could be
Just give it a shot. What have you got to lose? Even if you make a move and she shuts you down.. so what? You'll be in the same spot you're in now.

Last edited by El Beardo (2012-05-15 12:27:05)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney
Is it possible to put this thread on the ignore list?
are you kidding me? this is one of the best threads ever
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
I read this thread while taking my morning poo.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada
you read shit while taking a shit?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

I read pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Oh yeah I miss that girl I wish I could date her"
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

she's beautiful and really cute so I hope things work out.
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

and see who I connect most with.
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Practically had one girl begging me for sex and I was to chicken to do anything.
Problem.
could you explain why? saying problem doesn't help
That's also a problem. The fact that you don't know this stuff worries me seriously.

Firstly, you're what? 17? Why the fuck are you thinking such things as "Oh yeah, I miss that girl, I wish I could date her". What does that even mean? So every girl you want to stick your penis in you miss and want to date? Grow up and learn that life isn't like that. Girls come and go and you are far too young to begin to understand relationships (and I mean mentally young, because you had to ask why I stated problems). Stop thinking big and start thinking small. Kiss a girl, finger her, fuck her. You shouldn't be thinking about dating long term, buying her dinner or marrying her. That's just dumb. Enjoy your young life whilst you can.

You hope things work out? You have a fucking crush on this girl. Think one step at a time. Until you can land your lips on hers, you shouldn't be thinking past your dick. You start thinking about everything after that and you're gonna get into problems. You've jumped from girl to girl desperate to go out with them. Don't get desperate to date them, don't get desperate at all. Read between the lines with what girls are saying. Take the plunge, make a move. You're playing a stupidly careful game which is never going to work in your favour until you find a really really really innocent girl and then fuck it up because you get bored. I've been there, done that. It ain't pretty.

Again, why the FUCK are you wanting to connect with them? You're not 25, nearly settling down with a job and wanting children. Being able to talk to them is good enough. Being able to touch them is better. Fuck, if 15% of the world could "connect", it would be a much happier place. Fact for you: Not gonna happen. Sometimes it never happens.

Put it this way. What is the worst that can happen if you make a move with any of these? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Life is short, you are young and you should be doing whatever impulse comes through your head (short of killing, unless justified). Stop being careful. Stop being naive. Life is harsh and will be harsh on you if you don't man the fuck up and make a move. Make a move with anything that moves, get your hole, fucking something ugly. I don't care. But trust me, the moment you start thinking about "connecting" again, you'll be fucked and straight back to the start of your miserable ability to talk to girls.

TL;DR - STOP BEING A PUSSY.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

My first sexual experience started with a kiss and an 'I think I'm in love with you'

/pussy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Jenspm
penis

Followed by a pre-mature orgasm and laughs all 'round

/man points
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cisse
+63|4376
seems like yesterday eh Jens
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6007|Vortex Ring State

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.

Problem.
That's also a problem. The fact that you don't know this stuff worries me seriously.

Firstly, you're what? 17? Why the fuck are you thinking such things as "Oh yeah, I miss that girl, I wish I could date her". What does that even mean? So every girl you want to stick your penis in you miss and want to date? Grow up and learn that life isn't like that. Girls come and go and you are far too young to begin to understand relationships (and I mean mentally young, because you had to ask why I stated problems). Stop thinking big and start thinking small. Kiss a girl, finger her, fuck her. You shouldn't be thinking about dating long term, buying her dinner or marrying her. That's just dumb. Enjoy your young life whilst you can.

You hope things work out? You have a fucking crush on this girl. Think one step at a time. Until you can land your lips on hers, you shouldn't be thinking past your dick. You start thinking about everything after that and you're gonna get into problems. You've jumped from girl to girl desperate to go out with them. Don't get desperate to date them, don't get desperate at all. Read between the lines with what girls are saying. Take the plunge, make a move. You're playing a stupidly careful game which is never going to work in your favour until you find a really really really innocent girl and then fuck it up because you get bored. I've been there, done that. It ain't pretty.

Again, why the FUCK are you wanting to connect with them? You're not 25, nearly settling down with a job and wanting children. Being able to talk to them is good enough. Being able to touch them is better. Fuck, if 15% of the world could "connect", it would be a much happier place. Fact for you: Not gonna happen. Sometimes it never happens.

Put it this way. What is the worst that can happen if you make a move with any of these? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Life is short, you are young and you should be doing whatever impulse comes through your head (short of killing, unless justified). Stop being careful. Stop being naive. Life is harsh and will be harsh on you if you don't man the fuck up and make a move. Make a move with anything that moves, get your hole, fucking something ugly. I don't care. But trust me, the moment you start thinking about "connecting" again, you'll be fucked and straight back to the start of your miserable ability to talk to girls.

more like tl;dr girls want sex (almost) as much as you, fuck bitches and live in the moment
Jenspm
penis

Cisse wrote:

seems like yesterday eh Jens
was the day before last, actually
Chou
+737|6798

Jenspm wrote:

My first sexual experience started with a kiss and an 'I think I'm in love with you'

/pussy
You opened your eyes and.. "Mom?"
Happy Birthday, son.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

Jaekus wrote:

Is it possible to put this thread on the ignore list?
Funnily enough, you aren't forced to click on this thread. You have the power!!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

Sadly, the thread is like a girl that has dumped you, but you can't get over her...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5481|Ventura, California

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.

Problem.

So just don't give a crap, try things, and if they work good and not move on? mkay I knew that
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So just don't give a crap, try things, and if they work good and not move on? mkay I knew that
No you didn't. You still don't. Why? Because you still come on this thread and ask retarded questions, wonder why girls don't like you back and make comments like the ones I quoted.

Stop lying to yourself.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Watch out. Zimmer means business.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-05-16 14:19:54)

Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
stop bumping this thread.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

kettle.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
pussy.