Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6368|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
So I've noticed this since the patch came out but felt the need to post something outside of how the enemy always suppresses you like a bitch. If someone is standing behind you firing at the enemy, you will be suppressed by them in the same way as when the enemy fires at you. Except ofcourse, they aren't trying to hit you. Although, wait. Are the enemy? Oh dear I'm confused. I need to sit down.

Thoughts?
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

squad cover perk
be first to flank
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
you don't get actually supressed by some other dude firing over your shoulder, the screen just shakes a bit.

the best way to counter suppression imo is SUPPRESS THEM HARDERER. so pick up a PKP, grip and supr and winwinwin
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6651
Teds is right, but this is one time where "winning" by fighting fire with fire feels more like losing...

I played a single round last night, and realized that I've subconsciously altered the way I shoot at people so I now miss the first shots on purpose, then drag my aim over to the actual target. It's a back-asswards world we live in.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
If you really hate suppression that much, drive one of those paper-thin tanks and kill them all... oh wait.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6368|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

FatherTed wrote:

you don't get actually supressed by some other dude firing over your shoulder, the screen just shakes a bit.
Screen shake throws your aim off. It is still suppression, just not random bullet dev. Suppression is still suppression. Random bullet dev is the main component of suppression under enemy fire.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
oh, i thought you meant strictly the insane deviation. yeah it's a bit annoying but :realism: and :dice: and all that shit i guess.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard