Cursed You
+64|6594|Idaho
Course those cars are gonna bounce around.

If someone was afk, they wouldnt request anything cause theyre afk

I havent tried it out yet.  But maybe EA has restricted dropping on certain areas (uncaps, airfields).  So we need a test really.  Plus if someone is in the airplane, and a car lands in front of it, probably someone who is waiting for the plane can drive it out of the way.  But if no one is there, then you dont have to worry about your plane being stolen eh?  Just in case, C4 that mofo.

It sounds like fun though, Im going to test it tonight.
Snakestyles
+17|6744|South Africa
just wondering (as im not patched yet) can u enter the vehicles as they float down, as in form a squad, get in a chopper or jet, fly to desired area, call for vehicle drop, bail out chopper/jet, freefall and enter vehicle as it floats down, land and drive......
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6737|Beerville, USA
Well here is an example of why they need to implace some type of control or barrier around rooftops that doesn't allow the commander to drop vehicles their, that is deffinately going to be a sore spot real quick.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74713

DOH!

edit: source link

Last edited by Husker~ifh~ (2006-05-24 06:33:56)

=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6633|Britain and Damn proud of it!
I was on wake last night and our commander was dropping vehciles on the Essex it was funny as hell one of them must of dropped on a BH cause some unfortunate sod got a crap load of teamkills XD
eagleray69
gone, tired of kiddietrashtalk
+15|6653

pedigreeuk wrote:

eagleray69 wrote:

btw, anyone can tell me how you can request for a dropped vehicle? tried on wake yesterday, but didnĀ“t find the option...*noobish, i iknow*
Be a squad leader or member, bring up the squad commo-rose (T on my settings). It's one of the options on there
thanx +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard