Brasso
+1,549|6600

dont copy that floppy
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Poseidon wrote:

So I have an official budget of $250. Any recommendations on how to spend it? More on the guitar, or a cheaper guitar/specific books/etc?
I recommend checking out the Progressive series, either Progressive Guitar Method: book 1 or Progressive Chords.

There are a bunch that are just as good though.

Get a book and a nice acoustic to fit your budget. Or if you want you could see if an electric with amp combo fits the budget.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

play taylor swift songs <3

they're simple
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Poseidon wrote:

So I have an official budget of $250. Any recommendations on how to spend it? More on the guitar, or a cheaper guitar/specific books/etc?
most guitar shops around here offer a decent starter pack for the £200 mark, tends to include guitar+capo+basic chord book+tab book for beginners and a case. if you go electric they drop the case for an amp, but do a case for cheapo

go to a few shops, see what offers you can get
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD
ok so u wanna get something like an ESP if u get an artist signature model thats even better, then u need to learn some classics like raining blood by anthrax and the four horsemen by megadeth oh and some meshuggah too, if u cant play that within a month ur a fag also u need FX pedals

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-04-15 17:06:45)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

raining blood by anthrax
Raining Blood is by Slayer.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5690|Gulf Coast

and Four Horsemen is by Metallica but that post was bad info all the way around.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
lol pwned
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD
whooooooosh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard