Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6731|FUCK UBISOFT

he's calling himself fat
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5167|Sydney
If he's fat it's because he eats too many calories. Hurri, see previous page.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6731|FUCK UBISOFT

maybe its because he leads a sedentary lifestyle and has a slow basal metabolic rate
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney

Miggle wrote:

maybe its because he leads a sedentary lifestyle and has a slow basal metabolic rate
And eats a lot of shit food.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6731|FUCK UBISOFT

maybe his enzyme production is out of whack because of his massive semen intake. bet you didnt think of that one
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6280|Washington St.
I drink 2% and nothing else because all else tastes like water. I'm still pretty damn skinny. Though I fall somewhere between an Ecto and Mesomorph so I can drink it (as long as I don't eat/drink too much other fat/hi calorie foods)
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney

Miggle wrote:

maybe his enzyme production is out of whack because of his massive semen intake. bet you didnt think of that one
That's a new one for me. I only ever release semen, so I've never needed to look up its nutritional value.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6731|FUCK UBISOFT

I drink several liters of soda every day and my diet consists mostly of taco bell,  mcdonalds and potato chips but i stay around 120lbs and I'm 6'

High basal metabolic rate, low semen consumption rate
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney
I used to eat whatever I wanted coz I walked everywhere and had a super fast metabolism. When I got a car at 21 I put on a little weight but it was more from skinny to normal. After I got past 25 the weight started to pack on a bit. Got that shit on lock now and have for the past 18 months.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6330|Atlanta, Georgia
What would you guys eat if you had no time during the morning to fix your lunch and a snack for break. I usually make things in the ballpark of sandwiches and leftovers from last nights dinners because that's all i have time to make and all I have is a microwave at work. What are some good things to eat to promote weight loss and muscle growth?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5248|foggy bottom
a banana
Tu Stultus Es
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6280|Washington St.
I used to eat protein/granola bars for breakfast cause they were fast. Make sure you don't get all the hyped up ones that are full of sugar. Get Nature Valley granola bars or something like that. Stay away from "breakfast bars".
Here's a quick tip: if they taste good then they prolly aren't good for you. If they taste like crap then it's probably a healthy alternative to not eating at all for breakfast.
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney

NeXuS wrote:

What would you guys eat if you had no time during the morning to fix your lunch and a snack for break. I usually make things in the ballpark of sandwiches and leftovers from last nights dinners because that's all i have time to make and all I have is a microwave at work. What are some good things to eat to promote weight loss and muscle growth?
You can't simultaneously promote weight loss and muscle growth, as they're mutually exclusive - muscle growth is GAINING weight.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6313|New Haven, CT
Strength =/= muscle growth, per se.
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney
Yes and no.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6330|Atlanta, Georgia
Okay so my target is destroying FAT while gaining muscle...
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney
To lose fat you need to lift weights regularly and eat healthy diet with less calories than your body burns daily (caloric deficit)

To gain muscle to need to lift weights regularly and eat a healthy diet with more calories than your body burns daily (caloric excess)

To do both you need to lift weights regularly and have a very structured diet, and a lot of patience as doing with both simultaneously will take a long time.

You're generally better off picking a goal (lose fat or gain muscle) and do that till you get where you want to be, then switch over.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6280|Washington St.

Jaekus wrote:

To lose fat you need to lift weights exercise (of which lifting weights is a form) regularly and eat healthy diet with less calories than your body burns daily (caloric deficit)
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney
But if you do excessive amounts of cardio you will create cortisol, which breaks down muscle tissue.

m3thod wrote:

good article

How to Burn Fat Without Losing Muscle

http://jasonferruggia.com/how-to-burn-f … ng-muscle/

I should add the person who shared this with me is a final year student studying strength and conditioning at university and will be taking up an internship at Harlequins Rugby Club as a strength and conditioning coach.
Also, http://www.fitness-nutrition-weightloss … -time.html
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6313|New Haven, CT
It was such uplifting news the first time I read that HIIT is more effective than lower intensity steady state cardio.
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney

nukchebi0 wrote:

It was such uplifting news the first time I read that HIIT is more effective than lower intensity steady state cardio.
Yeah, especially so when you read stuff like this (from the link above)

Let's look at the reasons why steady-state cardio can be ineffective toward our fat loss goals:

• Excess cardio can stop muscle growth or lead to a loss of muscle
  • Excess cardio can speed up the muscle loss that happens w/ dieting (leading to a slower metabolism)
  • Excess cardio puts extra stress on the adrenal glands, which can lead to fatigue, anxiety, depression, insomnia, frequent illness, decreased memory/concentration, & the inability to lose weight
  • Excess cardio can decrease fat-burning hormones and enzymes (harder for the body to burn fat)
  • Excess cardio increases the hormone cortisol? Cortisol is a major culprit of belly fat
  • Performing excess cardio w/ improper walking/running/movement patterns can create injury
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6682
Pop a couple of carrots in the toaster-oven. Set to dark.
specops10-4
+108|6732|In the hills

Jaekus wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Yeah, especially so when you read stuff like this (from the link above)

Let's look at the reasons why steady-state cardio can be ineffective toward our fat loss goals:

• Excess cardio can stop muscle growth or lead to a loss of muscle
  • Excess cardio can speed up the muscle loss that happens w/ dieting (leading to a slower metabolism)
  • Excess cardio puts extra stress on the adrenal glands, which can lead to fatigue, anxiety, depression, insomnia, frequent illness, decreased memory/concentration, & the inability to lose weight
  • Excess cardio can decrease fat-burning hormones and enzymes (harder for the body to burn fat)
  • Excess cardio increases the hormone cortisol? Cortisol is a major culprit of belly fat
  • Performing excess cardio w/ improper walking/running/movement patterns can create injury
Excess cardio is better than a lack of cardio, don't listen to this unless you want to be some kind of body builder.
Jaekus
+957|5167|Sydney
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Move along.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard