Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5775|Devon, England
We were playing for hours.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4052|Dundee, Scotland.

FFLink wrote:

We were playing for hours.
I was working
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|5411|Australia
YES! Fucking finally!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 194003751/

Finally got my fifth fucking SQDM win. I have had 43 games all up on that stupid fucking game mode and only now got my 6th win (I had 1 before B2K was released and the stupid thing didn't count goddamn). Now I got the L85 I never have to play that stupid piece of trash shit fuck mode ever a-fucking-gain. Fucking goddamn fuck arse shit fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck. Shit.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Fuck.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5408|Graz, Austria

jsnipy wrote:

FFLink wrote:

What do you get when you service star everything?
70 virgins
The remaining two of the 72 have already been deflowered by jsnipy.

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I never have to play that stupid piece of trash shit fuck mode ever a-fucking-gain. Fucking goddamn fuck arse shit fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck. Shit.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Fuck.
There are still 3 DLC packs coming out.
Chances are highly likely that you have to go back to SQDM again.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4052|Dundee, Scotland.
https://i.imgur.com/6fRuB.png

Fucking cunthole admin wankers can't deal with fucking rape.

FFS.

I was US on metro and we were getting baseraped like fuck, I managed to flank, took out 6 people with 4 m26 darts, ran in to a room with 5 or 6 people hiding in a corner and I ran in to them and threw down a grenade, presumably killed them, but got kicked.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5552
That's the fucking problem when everyone throws around accusations of cheating as wildly as people do in this game. Everyone who ever has a good round absolutely has to be cheating according to most of the people who play this game. There are idiots who are convinced that one in every five players are cheating, and this is what that kind of paranoia gets you.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4052|Dundee, Scotland.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

That's the fucking problem when everyone throws around accusations of cheating as wildly as people do in this game. Everyone who ever has a good round absolutely has to be cheating according to most of the people who play this game. There are idiots who are convinced that one in every five players are cheating, and this is what that kind of paranoia gets you.
I bet 90% of the cunts that throw around the accusations are ex-cod players that had no situational awareness and get raped by BF-vets and can't figure out how someone could be better than them.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
thepilot91
Member
+64|5320|Ă…land!

Camm wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

That's the fucking problem when everyone throws around accusations of cheating as wildly as people do in this game. Everyone who ever has a good round absolutely has to be cheating according to most of the people who play this game. There are idiots who are convinced that one in every five players are cheating, and this is what that kind of paranoia gets you.
I bet 90% of the cunts that throw around the accusations are ex-cod players that had no situational awareness and get raped by BF-vets and can't figure out how someone could be better than them.
but sadly probably very true
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5552

Camm wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

That's the fucking problem when everyone throws around accusations of cheating as wildly as people do in this game. Everyone who ever has a good round absolutely has to be cheating according to most of the people who play this game. There are idiots who are convinced that one in every five players are cheating, and this is what that kind of paranoia gets you.
I bet 90% of the cunts that throw around the accusations are ex-cod players that had no situational awareness and get raped by BF-vets and can't figure out how someone could be better than them.
Yeah, they'd get killed by a true BF Veterinarian like yourself.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5775|Devon, England
On Metro.
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4343|foggy bottom
ive seen someone get 50 kills within the first 2 minutes.
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5739

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

YES! Fucking finally!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 194003751/

Finally got my fifth fucking SQDM win. I have had 43 games all up on that stupid fucking game mode and only now got my 6th win (I had 1 before B2K was released and the stupid thing didn't count goddamn). Now I got the L85 I never have to play that stupid piece of trash shit fuck mode ever a-fucking-gain. Fucking goddamn fuck arse shit fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck. Shit.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Fuck.
Me and a few buddies have been trying to get 50 wins for the medal. It's so difficult for many reasons. For one, just trying to get on the same squad. And then, when we finally do, no one sticks around. We might win a round, or we might just do so well that they quit before the round is over. We're not even that good, we just have communication.

It's a very frustrating mode.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|5411|Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

Me and a few buddies have been trying to get 50 wins for the medal. It's so difficult for many reasons. For one, just trying to get on the same squad. And then, when we finally do, no one sticks around. We might win a round, or we might just do so well that they quit before the round is over. We're not even that good, we just have communication.

It's a very frustrating mode.
You can say that again. Joining games solo, I found that most games end with the winning team getting its 50 kills and the 2nd place team only having hit 30-something. So then everyone from the losing squads disconnect and others join in again, making it an ever-changing bunch of randoms against one squad that wins every game.

And it's strange, I really liked SQDM in BC2. Even if I didn't win, I could count on having fun anyways.

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2012-04-17 10:20:53)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5743|BC, Canada
Its not that hard to do, one good player can pretty much win a sqdm round for their team. There are rounds where you can go 40 kills yourself and still end up losing, but shit happens.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|4837|Roma

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Its not that hard to do, one good player can pretty much win a sqdm round for their team. There are rounds where you can go 40 kills yourself and still end up losing, but shit happens.
I still don't get why they put apcs in sqdm...a decent team with the apc will destroy other squads...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4120|Massachusetts, USA

aerodynamic wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Its not that hard to do, one good player can pretty much win a sqdm round for their team. There are rounds where you can go 40 kills yourself and still end up losing, but shit happens.
I still don't get why they put apcs in sqdm...a decent team with the apc will destroy other squads...
Get one guy with reactice, prox scan, thermal camo, and auto loader or maitenence. Cant lose.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5743|BC, Canada
yup on caspian border that thing is rape.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5739

Yeah, I much prefer the servers where they don't allow APC on SQDM. Keeps things interesting.

I use prox scan, thermal optics, coax mg and just drive circles around the map
jsnipy
...
+3,275|5607|...

^ this and ones that have squads in excessive of 4 people
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5552

-Sh1fty- wrote:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!!!!!

The m26 DART WAS NERFED!!! Who is the dick sucking communist scumbag who just made the worst decision in gaming dev history?! I WANT HIS HEAD!! I am so pissed off. What used to be a OHK beauty is not a piece of stinking shit! I don't think I've ever been this mad. It was the perfect equalizer for USAS fags and did the up-close role that my M16A4 couldn't perform. I am so batshit mad right now I could wreck my xbox. Totally ruins the assault experience for me. Now I have to settle for some mid-range crap like the 416 or 971 instead of having both extremes.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4052|Dundee, Scotland.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!!!!!

The m26 DART WAS NERFED!!! Who is the dick sucking communist scumbag who just made the worst decision in gaming dev history?! I WANT HIS HEAD!! I am so pissed off. What used to be a OHK beauty is not a piece of stinking shit! I don't think I've ever been this mad. It was the perfect equalizer for USAS fags and did the up-close role that my M16A4 couldn't perform. I am so batshit mad right now I could wreck my xbox. Totally ruins the assault experience for me. Now I have to settle for some mid-range crap like the 416 or 971 instead of having both extremes.
rofl.

I just got 152 mass kills in a 2k ticket metro round lol
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4558|Ventura, California
Yeah I have almost 600 kills with it but it's nowhere near as amazing as it used to be. What exactly did they change? It's a piece of shit now. Still pisses me off. It was one of my favorite weapons in the game. Really ruins a huge part of the game for me.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|5893|Marathon, Florida Keys

Camm wrote:



Fucking cunthole admin wankers can't deal with fucking rape.

FFS.

I was US on metro and we were getting baseraped like fuck, I managed to flank, took out 6 people with 4 m26 darts, ran in to a room with 5 or 6 people hiding in a corner and I ran in to them and threw down a grenade, presumably killed them, but got kicked.
look what gaming has reduced too.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|5737
one of the patch notes for BF3 told that dodging missiles in jets got nerfed because it "gave skilled players an unfair advantage"

says enough doesn't it?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4120|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah I have almost 600 kills with it but it's nowhere near as amazing as it used to be. What exactly did they change? It's a piece of shit now. Still pisses me off. It was one of my favorite weapons in the game. Really ruins a huge part of the game for me.
Put on the MASS with darts, use a gun with heavy barrel.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard