mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Let the rage flow freely my son. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side.

Or something like that.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA
I love how so many people have no idea about TV missiles.     Lolsomanyhaxaccisationslol
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

PigPopTart wrote:

I love how so many people have no idea about TV missiles.     Lolsomanyhaxaccisationslol
Hax accisation? What is that?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Got the shit tv'd out of me tonight. Can't believe people can work those things. Shitty control and lag makes it impossible for me. I want my BF2 missiles.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore

aerodynamic wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

Hax accisation? What is that?
That's the result of typing on a phone while laying in bed.  Dick.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Trololololollll
https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/VSRperformance/BF3%20Screens/bf32012-04-1400-23-07-86.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
damn i could go for a nice round of chopper rape right about now
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
hooah
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
Can't hit crap with the new heli rockets. I used to take out tanks and helicopters moving on only up and down from across the map. Rockets are too fast and I can't tell where they're going.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Can't hit crap with the new heli rockets. I used to take out tanks and helicopters moving on only up and down from across the map. Rockets are too fast and I can't tell where they're going.
it's even easier now tbh, not against choppers tho since they wont track em anymore
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Yeah you can see where the rockets are actually going better now if anything.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
It definitely doesn't seem worth using it now.  I have been meaning to change that slot from guided rockets to something more useful, I just keep forgetting.
Ptfo
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
Guided rockets are still amazing. So easy to fuck up tanks. Have a gunner on VoIP and its easy. Fly in firing your guided rockets. You should be able to take the tank out, but If you disable it your gunner will finish them off.

And tv missiles are easy as fuck you use. If you're struggling I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

And now that the havoc flies well the Russians are no longer at a disadvantage.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Camm wrote:

Guided rockets are still amazing. So easy to fuck up tanks. Have a gunner on VoIP and its easy. Fly in firing your guided rockets. You should be able to take the tank out, but If you disable it your gunner will finish them off.

And tv missiles are easy as fuck you use. If you're struggling I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

TVs still have huuuuge turning-radius=sucks, and the "input-lag" is still there , but yes not as hard as some people state it is .
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

thepilot91 wrote:

Camm wrote:

TVs still have huuuuge turning-radius=sucks, and the "input-lag" is still there , but yes not as hard as some people state it is .
Just gotta make sure you line up the shot.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
They have the disadvantage on Sharqi with the Havoc taking FUCKING ages to spawn at the start.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

FFLink wrote:

They have the disadvantage on Sharqi with the Havoc taking FUCKING ages to spawn at the start.
Yeah it is a bit grim. It's so easy to rape it if you're us.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

FFLink wrote:

Until TV station is taken in the first 2 mins and the Viper can't even spawn anymore. 
Ptfo
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Until TV station is taken in the first 2 mins and the Viper can't even spawn anymore. 
Every conq sharqi round I've played the first 2 minutes consisted of taking down the havoc with ease (because it's so low and it can't aim at you without going backwards and thus going out of bounds after 5 seconds) and then raping the boat/tank/tank/apc in that order.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Camm wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Camm wrote:

Just gotta make sure you line up the shot.
jets...turn...

since AA missiles doesnt work on them , nor the regular missiles , even tho I clearly see the explosion of the impact everytime I manage to get hits (very few times have I actually wounded a jet with these) , so TV is the only choice , and they seem to malfunction almost everytime I hit the jet straight in the face (atleast when mving at higher speeds, same with fast moving choppers)

conclusion: best way to kill jets is when they're moving away from you, but then again as soon as he makes a somewhat sharp turn the TV will be out-maneuvered
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
i've hit more than a few jets with tv's, about 50/50 chance of getting the hit/no reg bug.  i find the best way to kill jets is with the chain gun.  if they are dumb enough to fly straight at you, you can easily take down the jet if you land about 60% of the cannon rounds.  at the very least it will be disabled.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
I hate how every round seems to have a different hitbox location for ground vehicles.    One round you have to land the missile 10ft in front of them, the next round you have to hit them directly.  Some server's have horrendous response lag, others the missile is very responsive. 

Also, TV launch suicide glitch is faggotry.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6684|US

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I could give two fucks about some dipshit gunner trying to "learn" or get his unlocks while I am flying.  No one helped me out by letting me fly with them when I had no unlocks.  Just like everyone is saying empty servers are perfect for figuring stuff out.  The bad part is when people do have the unlocks they still dont know how to use them.  You don't know how many times I had a gunner pop flares just at the locking sound.

Ya I am a pubber...no time for a clan or platoon that can set up scrims or join leagues.  I definitely have the skill set to flourish in those type of organized matches but I am a busy person and would never be able to commit.  So...even if it is pubbing I like to wreck shit without doling out charity to some pimple faced fat fuck who is busy shooting at non threats while I am lining up the most dangerous threat.   Not everyone who pubs is terrible by the way...prolly 10 to 15 really good to great players in any given 64 player server.
It's called adapting.  If you have a gunner with no unlocks, get them close enough to mow people down with the gun.  I had a Russian squad trying to take A on Caspian every minute or so,  and a gunner who was decent with the gun.  Let's just say we kept about 4-5 of their team under almost constant fire and racked up the points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard