The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5681|SQUID
PREORDER FOR A TACTICAL 40HOUR HEADSTART

fuck I am crying
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6710|Purplicious Wisconsin
Oh look, you can play as Australian SASR. Happy Aussies?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
Nah not even they want to play this
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6324|Australia
Wait.....'Strike first on day 1 - US navy SEAL sniper'. Does that mean they won't have sniper rifles available in the stock class loadouts for MP?

I think soon enough we'll get to the point where we only have a pistol and knife to start off with. If we preorder.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

War Man wrote:

aussie don't really care if our military is mentioned in games.

omg this game has every SF even teh polish grom, yay that makes aussies feel special.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6508|Gold Coast

War Man wrote:

yeah mang. that shit got me hard.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California

Uzique wrote:

wow i can't wait to buy a game that looks just like call of duty 4 did half a decade ago

if you buy this you are a mediocre person
I still think Call of Duty 4 looks great

Rose-tinted glasses FTW

I remember counting down the days for that epic game to be released. I took the train to the nearby city where they sold video games and bought my copy, headed home, and started playing with my British friends for the remainder of the day. That game is still one of my all-time favorites. I play it at the gaming center on PC with my friends whenever I get a chance. It's good fun! I'm disappointed World at War wasn't so popular. It was like COD2 with all the gadgets and perks of COD4.

What's the best-looking game of all-time? I remember playing Crysis on ultra was pretty legit. Can't remember if Crysis 2 beat it or not.

https://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2007/11/crysis/bshaderv.jpg

sexiness!

I must really have rose-tinted glasses or something because to be truly honest that doesn't look as good as I remember.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida
MoH1 was a decent reboot and the multiplayer was underrated.  Who else thinks this might actually SURPASS BF3/Call of Shit to regain the title of most awesome military shooter? 

Ok, the chances are slim, but fuck BF3 and CoD is dead to everyone now.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I wish I was back in the 2002-2008 gaming era. When games weren't shit...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I never understood why no one liked the MP in the reboot.  On some of the bigger maps it reminded me of Bad Company, maybe better.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6467
cod4 sucked terribly compared to cod2. the ranks and perks and other stuff you talk about were in no way an improvement.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6467

Spearhead wrote:

I never understood why no one liked the MP in the reboot.  On some of the bigger maps it reminded me of Bad Company, maybe better.
MoH's past pedigree went the same way as wolfenstein:ET tbh. it aged and has not been resurrected. and i doubt it will be.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Uzique wrote:

cod4 sucked terribly compared to cod2. the ranks and perks and other stuff you talk about were in no way an improvement.

Yeah I liked the one OHK bolt-action game play a lot. The game just seemed a lot more competitive than Call of Duty 4 did. I still really loved COD4 though. Felt it was a really good Call of Duty game.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-04-20 14:25:55)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5033|Massachusetts, USA

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Wait.....'Strike first on day 1 - US navy SEAL sniper'. Does that mean they won't have sniper rifles available in the stock class loadouts for MP?

I think soon enough we'll get to the point where we only have a pistol and knife to start off with. If we preorder.
I think it should be akin to the pistol round in CS.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
well that looks shitty
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Not gonna lie, the concept of various elite Spec Op units fighting each other is badass. However, considering the last Medal of Honor I'm considering this a level-B game akin to Homefront.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6508|Gold Coast
in the first video the guy played like a fucking granny

the second video was plagued with linkin park. why anyone thinks linkin park is good escapes me completely.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North

krazed wrote:

well that looks shitty
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
They're going with the exact same melodramatic Hollywood action buster thing that BF3 did with their campaign.  Which.  everybody. hated.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
beta is out.

I'd say that it's worse than the first one, which is not really all that surprising considering DICE isn't making it.  Still tho, it's pretty shitty. 

Also, the US Navy SEAL has a German accent.  They didn't even get the nationalities right.... lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Spearhead, I'm sure you're aware of what a beta phase game is, and I'm betting that your level of sarcasm is just too high to detect. If that isn't the case you are being too judgmental of a game that isn't even out yet. When a few more patches come around we will be able to get a better grasp of how the game will be in it's final stage.

If the game were to stay the way it is though, it would suck hard. It feels like those free online games like Operation 7 or Combat Arms.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard