+3,936|6489|so randum
shake (hands with) a sagger works also
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
tuckergustav
+1,590|5903|...

Uzique wrote:

we certainly don't have blogs picking out 'chav candidates' and then berating them and publicly 'exposing' them for simply belonging to a sub-group. in fact we have lots of liberal guilt and hand-wringing and book publication generally apologizing for even inauguring the term and peddling it. just go look at the guardian book shop. i think there's like 3 books in there even right now about why the term 'chav' is about as bad as the holocaust. on mars.
I think the makers of the website have fooled themselves into believing that they are doing enough "investigating" to ensure that the people they are posting are "real threats" to the community. Guns, drugs, "traps"...that kind of thing.  Good intentions interwoven with not so subliminal racism.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5742|Roma

Uzique wrote:

we certainly don't have blogs picking out 'chav candidates' and then berating them and publicly 'exposing' them for simply belonging to a sub-group. in fact we have lots of liberal guilt and hand-wringing and book publication generally apologizing for even inauguring the term and peddling it. just go look at the guardian book shop. i think there's like 3 books in there even right now about why the term 'chav' is about as bad as the holocaust. on mars.
we have large organizations that are hidden and connected to the government...
its sad....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5691|College Park, MD
someone could do one on meth lab scientists to meet diversity quota
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5688

Uzique wrote:

is america always so casually racist
always