mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Haven't played with many of the weapons I played with before since I unlock all the attachments then move on. From what I've played with so far though, the G3A3 (heavy barrel, kobra) is great for all kinds of encounters. Also had some great tuns with the RPK (kobra, bipod, flash suppressor/extended mag). AK74M is good too, though I haven't had very much time with it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
M40+Holo+LASER+Straight bolt=rape machine
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6194|Escea

RPK extended is pretty lol, since it quadruples ammo but keeps the same sized mag.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
It wasn't added intentionally. Enjoy it while it lasts.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

mtb0minime wrote:

Haven't played with many of the weapons I played with before since I unlock all the attachments then move on. From what I've played with so far though, the G3A3 (heavy barrel, kobra) is great for all kinds of encounters. Also had some great tuns with the RPK (kobra, bipod, flash suppressor/extended mag). AK74M is good too, though I haven't had very much time with it.
Its great for medium-long range but at close range, it struggles to keep up with the higher fire rate of other ARs, especially m16, aek, f2k and m416.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Pwnd ass w/ that extnd mag rpk.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5480|America
An94 + heavy barrel + your choice of sights
medic supplies
defib
Squad Cover

All you need.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
pkp+rds+bipod+something else
1911 w/fleshlight
claymores
blah blah
suppression

just embrace it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

FatherTed wrote:

1911 w/fleshlight
https://i.imgur.com/DYKU2.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA
gud 1 teds
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I haven't noticed a big long-range difference in accuracy when using the foregrip. It's supposed to make long range accuracy worse, and help in CQB. That's something I don't understand because in CQB you're usually close enough for the horizontal spread to not matter.

Either way I pretty much only use the heavy barrel on any assault rifle, nothing else. All of the assault rifles have good iron sights, and using a scope makes it hard to engage at medium range and the red reticles aren't always visible in some conditions.

For LMGs I always go bi-pod, holo/iron sights/ extended mag.

Bolt action snipers get bipod, 12x - semi-auto get 8x and that's it

Carbines have foregrip and suppressor. I use the SCAR-H as an assult rifle though. ACOG - heavy barrel - bipod
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5480|America
I'll never understand 12x scopes tbh. Every FPS out till now has had standard 6x. It just seems unnecessary, because if you've sniped up to now you shouldn't feel the need to change it. The range finding should just come natural, and not many people stand still long enough to wait for the bullet to get there anyway.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6770|Long Beach, CA

Blade4509 wrote:

I'll never understand 12x scopes tbh. Every FPS out till now has had standard 6x. It just seems unnecessary, because if you've sniped up to now you shouldn't feel the need to change it. The range finding should just come natural, and not many people stand still long enough to wait for the bullet to get there anyway.
I only use 4x scope because I dont want glint to give me away.  got 901m headshot with it too, on wake island when the US couldn't even get a flag mind you.  Of course I rarely sit and snipe like a traditional sniper.  I PTFO so that makes it useless for me to have a scope more than 4x anyway.

But you are right any sniper that is using a 12x 8x sniper is to far from everything to do any good for the team.
Ptfo
GeoEnvi
+22|6658|Philadelphia, PA

AussieReaper wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

1911 w/fleshlight
Someone's gotta do a photoshop job on that modified weapon!

"1911 with Fleshlight attachment." For the lonely BF veteran... stuck in a foxhole too long.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

GeoEnvi wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

1911 w/fleshlight
Someone's gotta do a photoshop job on that modified weapon!

"1911 with Fleshlight attachment." For the lonely BF veteran... stuck in a foxhole too long.
LOL!

"To unlock your M1911 you need to register on gunclub fleshlight.ea.com."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard