Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

jord wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

jord wrote:

It landed me my job when I told my boss how I grinded davamand peak with a kd ratio of 15+
And your previous boss fired you because he found out that it was you who raped him on Damavand Peak?
Not quite, only in unemployment could I find the time necessary amount of time to make it into that elite club, the top tenners. And boy was it worth it, I had it all and threw it away.
Better to hand in the wings while you´re on top than being driven out by a hotshot newcomer.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Sisco wrote:

jord wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

And your previous boss fired you because he found out that it was you who raped him on Damavand Peak? :awsm:
Not quite, only in unemployment could I find the time necessary amount of time to make it into that elite club, the top tenners. And boy was it worth it, I had it all and threw it away.
Better to hand in the wings while you´re on top than being driven out by a hotshot newcomer.
I took on the number 1 and won, he just grinded his clans 16 man server...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Sisco wrote:

a hotshot newcomer
Someone who is number one and the boss of a company.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
Has anyone tried bailing out of the TV missile / switching seat just when about to hit a target ?

TV-missiles are back <3
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
wug
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

thepilot91 wrote:

Has anyone tried bailing out of the TV missile / switching seat just when about to hit a target ?

TV-missiles are back <3
I went 30 and 0 on Caspian just soloing using only tv missile lol.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

thepilot91 wrote:

TV-missiles are back <3
where were they before?
Ptfo
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

TV-missiles are back <3
where were they before?
they where " past the target" I wanted to hit and the target was alive , now I just press "E" and get a kill
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

thepilot91 wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

TV-missiles are back <3
where were they before?
they where " past the target" I wanted to hit and the target was alive , now I just press "E" and get a kill
hmm didnt notice a big difference myself...I did fine with it before.  I get more opportunities to solo now though because people don't think the Choppers are worth the risk now.  I am loving it.
Ptfo
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

where were they before?
hmm didnt notice a big difference myself...I did fine with it before.  I get more opportunities to solo now though because people don't think the Choppers are worth the risk now.  I am loving it.
oh yeah I'm sorry I was wrong bailing the missile makes no difference can kill all targets on one hit without bailing....exept static antiair
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
TV missiles are more accurate but still blow up the heli sometimes like prepatch.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA
Heli is rape now.  I love it.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Is it just me who gets all bugged out when using TV rockets?

Sometimes, after I fire them and switch back to gun, I just get stuck with the fuzzed screen til we die.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

FFLink wrote:

Sometimes, after I fire them and switch back to gun, I just get stuck with the fuzzed screen til we die.
Don't get that. But I do get the crosshair of tv missile disappearing when you fire.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore

coke wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Don't get that. But I do get the crosshair of tv missile disappearing when you fire.
That or the crosshair in some random location on the screen.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

PigPopTart wrote:

coke wrote:

FFLink wrote:

That or the crosshair in some random location on the screen.
I get this a lot when I'm revived
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
The pilot needs and ejector seat button for the gunner.  I am beyond sick and tired of people that don't have flares and give your position away randomly shooting at targets they can't kill to far away.  Most shitty players use thermals instead of flares...its utterly nooberific.  If they happen to have flares...they have no clue how to use them. 

When I solo...I have the best of both worlds utilizing ECM and when a I do get missiles on the way flares to lose them.  Then I have TV missiles to wreak havoc on everything else.  I am one hard SoB to get out of the air with ECM and flares at my disposal.
Ptfo
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
yeah well so am i but its a game in which people can spawn in the vehicle so its a rare occasion i get to solo or fly with someone actually half decent, deal with it.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

The pilot needs and ejector seat button for the gunner.  I am beyond sick and tired of people that don't have flares and give your position away randomly shooting at targets they can't kill to far away.  Most shitty players use thermals instead of flares...its utterly nooberific.  If they happen to have flares...they have no clue how to use them. 

When I solo...I have the best of both worlds utilizing ECM and when a I do get missiles on the way flares to lose them.  Then I have TV missiles to wreak havoc on everything else.  I am one hard SoB to get out of the air with ECM and flares at my disposal.
After the latest patch gunners using flares isn't really needed. I hardly ever get locked on any more flying, if I do they are easily avoidable.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
I fly with a lot of pilots who prefer the gunner to use thermals.

Saying thermals are for noobs is a pretty noob statement tbh.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2012-04-09 15:36:20)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
I without a doubt say thermals are for noobs because I can see enemies just fine without them even from distances.  I mean are there any night maps?  The vision perks are crutches for poor eyesight and awareness to suroundings.  Same as IRNV on a gun sight.

Sight might be an ability I have better than most then and my awareness to the battlefield surrounding is pretty much unsurpassed.  Have only had like 1 or 2 gunners ever comparable to me.  I find when I start flying to set up gunners I find myself respawning more often than not.  If I am not gonna fly to set up the gunner inspite of him not having or knowing how to use a perk then why do I even need one when I can dominate a game alone.

Sure missiles ARE easily avoidable but I don't like to fly so close to the ground I may as well be in a tank. I rather be a boss sitting in the air for all to see with jets failing on strafing runs only to end up disabled or shot down, enemy choppers TVed, all tanks and ground vehicles death traps.  I love when I ECM and an Chopper/mobile AA gets to lock and then pop flares and they die.  They always ask How the heck I can throw flares with no gunner and they claim hacks.  It is lovely.

Last edited by ^DD^GRiPS (2012-04-09 19:41:53)

Ptfo
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
Thermals wouldn't be worthless if they didn't have such short-range and worked like the IRNVs before they got nerfed.

Hell are the IRNVs even useful now? I can never see anything with 'em.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

Oh fucking please....
Give the noobies a break. How willthey unlock and get better?
I would often find my self with a low level gunner and adapt my flying so he would be able to get kills easily.
Stop being fucking selfish and "ohh, i fucking dominate the skyin this game, noobs fuck you".
You are playing pubmatches.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
You expect that when you play pub. If you want a decent gunner/pilot then play with clan/friends. That's what I do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard