Chou
+737|6761
True, I always game with a headset and often forget there's a mini map at all but still, it's dumb.
The fact that I show up for the guy who's 2 buildings away, doesn't add to realism.

They act all war sim but lean towards CoD too much to cater a wide crowd.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
CoD players have MW3 though! I don't understand! D:
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
iceman785
+93|6643|Alaska, mother fucker.
They want to appeal to COD players by making their game similar. Makes them want to move away from COD to play BF3. Makes EA more money.
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA

mtb0minime wrote:

In other news, I finally started using the MAV elevator shit after they were supposed to patch it out. Why didn't I do this sooner. Shit is so funny. Really annoying people from up on the crane in Nosehair TDM
So MAV elevator is still a go? NICE!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Yeah, and mav killing is still around. They didnt do anything to hinder it.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA
Lolfagsatdice.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

UnkleRukus wrote:

GOOD! That was one of the fun aspects about this game. They failed making the EOD bot fun but the MAV has so many roles I think it would be dumb to take any of them away. The elevator adds to creativity and versatility of the recon class, and so does killing with it. It distracts the enemy.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Of course...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
My favorite thing about BF:V was the asymmetrical balancing of the teams. Such a spice would add great flavor to this game.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
G3 with HB is beast.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

-Sh1fty- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

GOOD! That was one of the fun aspects about this game. They failed making the EOD bot fun but the MAV has so many roles I think it would be dumb to take any of them away. The elevator adds to creativity and versatility of the recon class, and so does killing with it. It distracts the enemy.
And allows for endless glitch exploits...
It will be patched sooner or later, because DICE can't fix all the possible map exploits. Also they're probably too lazy to do it.

And frankly, a human sitting on a toy helicopter is quite unintuitive and unrealistic, and only fools would defend it as a proper game play aspect.

Superior Mind wrote:

My favorite thing about BF:V was the asymmetrical balancing of the teams. Such a spice would add great flavor to this game.
Indeed.
This was also true to some lesser extent in BF2:SF with the rebels' and insurgents' RPGs, which had no tracking, thus didn't give you away to enemy vehicles.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yup, and how the US weapons emphasised good aiming and careful shooting, and the MEC was more about filling the air with bullets
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I miss asymmetric gameplay.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
did EA online thingy just take a massive dump?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
Yes. Yes it did.

This game...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Also in bfv the each team had variable armies and kits. Army, marines, arvn. NVA, Vietcong.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

-Sh1fty- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

glitch exploits is one of the fun aspects of the game?

yeah exploiting a KNOWN bug sure does add "creativity"
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

krazed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

mav killing gets boring REALLLLLLLY quickly.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

don't be stupid you twat. mav riding is a glitch. you only like it cause you do it.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
"The enemy controls all bases"

*cap B*

*Die*
*Spawn B*
No one spawns at B except me.

*Die*

"The enemy has captured an objective."
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

krazed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

What bug? That you can ride the MAV? If you're referring to anything but riding the MAV up and down to get to high places, I'm unaware of it. On the 360 there aren't any "bugs" or "Glitches" that I know of.
I liked being able to get to high places. Snipers should be able to do that, and so should every other class. Hate when buildings are blocked off.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

-Sh1fty- wrote:

krazed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What bug? That you can ride the MAV? If you're referring to anything but riding the MAV up and down to get to high places, I'm unaware of it. On the 360 there aren't any "bugs" or "Glitches" that I know of.
I liked being able to get to high places. Snipers should be able to do that, and so should every other class. Hate when buildings are blocked off.
You really do know how to make yourself look like an idiot.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
what if hes the smart guy and we're all the idiots
Tu Stultus Es
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

eleven bravo wrote:

what if hes the smart guy and we're all the idiots
ummm interesting thought...
eusgen
Nugget