jnick
+22|6800
Does anyone else have this problem:

I run, jump, click my mouse to throw . . . but the C4 never throws. I've been killed so many times due to this and it's stopping me from getting my expert badge. It must have happened 15 times in a game I just played to where it ended I had 30 kills .

My mouse is brand new so I know it's not the mouse. I don't know if it's BF2 and I'm doing everything to fast for it to register, or holding to many keys down at once, or if it's my keyboard.

Any help is appreciated.
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6792|Dallas, Tx
I would guess you are just getting your fingers a little messed up by trying to many things at once.  I do it all the time.  But you can always plug in a different mouse to troubleshoot.
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6860|Sunderland, UK
Are you sprinting whilts trying to throw C4?
jnick
+22|6800
Sprint -  Jump -  Throw

I believe I figured the problem out last night, I think I keep my finger on "sprint" to long, thus not firing .

No, let me go try for the gold :p
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
good luck
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6860|Sunderland, UK
Fingers Crossed for ya
sniper7.xw
+1|6791
another C4 question:

i have a problem of when i throw one C4 and switch to my detonator to blow it real quick, for some reason it always throws an extra C4 down so i end up killing myself. wth is goin on
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6860|Sunderland, UK
Maybe you are pressing the buttons on your mouse too quick so it doesnt register that you havent changed to your detonator?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Maybe if you immediatly place and detonate you'll get killed anyway! Doi!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6780|Austin TX

sniper7.xw wrote:

another C4 question:

i have a problem of when i throw one C4 and switch to my detonator to blow it real quick, for some reason it always throws an extra C4 down so i end up killing myself. wth is goin on
this is a glitch.  it happens to me and many others.  very gay, and very frustrating.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6781

You'll notice that the bug occurs when the switch to the detonator is a bit delayed from your mouse click. learn to recognize this from normal timing, and you'll know when it's coming and get ready to right click again.

takes time and experience, but is invaluable once you learn it.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
That drives me crazy.
jnick
+22|6800
It's not a "true" switch from detonator to C4. I you just throw, SWITCH, CLICK, without worrying about whats in your hand, it WILL detonate. It's an animation bug. It shows you throwing another C4, but that C4 doesn't explode, nor does it lower your supply count. It's only a wrong animation. Trust me.
jnick
+22|6800
w00t . . . got me expert badge :p
shiftygirl
+0|6777|Sacramento, CA

jnick wrote:

w00t . . . got me expert badge :p
congrats.. now i just have to get my basic... *sigh* tis hard...
cohen1976
+14|6785
its not that hard just strap c4 on a car drive around ........ http://bf2s.com/player/c4wh0re/

Last edited by cohen1976 (2005-11-01 12:03:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard