SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA
don't take me for wrong, i love to play battlefield. but today i installed patch 1.3 and went on a favourite serfer of mine. all i can say now is: GODAMN FUCKING BASTARDS OF EA YOUR FATHER WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER WHEN THEY WOULD HAVE FUCKED CAMELS!!!! DIE YOU FUCKERS AND ROT IN HELL!!!!!
i'm normally a calm person, but whatever they have done with bf2 it is no good. i never ever ever....ever was so bad, and i played as usual and with the same people.
can it be that they reduced the mg accuracy of the turret mg of the tank.
and support crates do not drop
and the server crashed every two rounds
and......and......i'm so angry, i would kill someone but they can dolphin dive again!!!!!!  ARGH!!!!               
SargeJp
+87|6757|Canada
Try CS:S
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
Here Here!
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA
i will adapt sooner or later, but i don't want to change my style of playing every two months   
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6587|behind you

SargeJp wrote:

hehe
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

SargeJp wrote:

No, DON'T it's WAY more infuriating.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA
         me don't like cs              
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
Agreed.  THEY NEED TO LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE AND IGNORE THE WHINERS.

I am NOT looking forward to changing my playing style for the 5th FUCKING TIME!!

+1 to you good sir!
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA
         oh damn it, i just was disconnected because my game was "modified"!!!! god damn fucking fuck fuck you fuckhead bloody hell i'm still            so              angry.
thx by the way for the +1  cougar.   

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6640|USA
changin the style is what makes it fun...
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America
i no it is so fucking irratating that i have to change my game play style
BTW i have downloaded more patches for BF2 than i have bought their products
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6750|London

Naughty_Om wrote:

Fun for who? Can't you see how many people hate the patch? At the very least EA could have made the patch optional. And allow ranked servers to host it.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6640|USA
fun for me. it requires me to learn and adapt. if you cant handle major changes, like posted earlier, go play CSS. if you want to play bf2, do it unranked. but dont come whining to us when you dont have the cojones to learn...
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

Fun for who? Can't you see how many people hate the patch? At the very least EA could have made the patch optional. And allow ranked servers to host it.
AMEN!!! i + 1 u m8
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA
          no, owning someones ass after adapting to a game is fun.  but i had to adapt for TEN games just to play BF2 . tvmissleman is right, this changing over and over is major bullshit           
Drunkaholic
+4|6732
Hey Sine, the guy in your sig who stood up to the tanks in Tiananmen Square is still in jail.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6601|Houston, TX

Drunkaholic wrote:

Hey Sine, the guy in your sig who stood up to the tanks in Tiananmen Square is still in jail.
lol...looking at it it seems more likely he would still be on that same street...only in several bloody ribbons
S4INT05
+1|6737|79605, TX
You know what, everybody said the same thing about 1.2. But you know what else? Everybody adapted to it. So, play more, and maybe you'll learn how to play under 1.3.
tnt_dynamite
+3|6748
omg.

You really think comming on here ranting about what you think you know is going to change anything?!!! GIVE ME A BREAK! Your wasting forum space with this worthless thread. If you get this damn angry over a god damn patch take a look at your life, because it seems like your living in BF2. Games change that's what makes them great, why dont you stop being a little whiny whore now, because we all know you're not going to stop playing BF2 so just get over it!

SHEESH

Last edited by tnt_dynamite (2006-05-23 20:17:28)

Buzerk1
+44|6844
I have the feeling they did change the PKM and the MG... they could at least say it in the patch release...

So back to M36E now??
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA
  that's not the point! i will learn and i will adapt. but: I DON'T WANT TO DO IT FUCKING AGAIN!!!! your sig is right: who watches ea??? bastards .

to drunkoholic: it's a palestinian running on the street in the westbank, and that is a merkava tank. but i always put these guys into jail who stood in front of my tank  
Drunkaholic
+4|6732

k1LLr_M wrote:

Drunkaholic wrote:

lol...looking at it it seems more likely he would still be on that same street...only in several bloody ribbons
At Tiananmen Square, a bunch of Chinese people wanted to protest with a hunger strike until the government turned into a democracy. Then the Chinese government told them to get outta Dodge before they came.  Most left, but China declared martial law on the remainder. They would've killed the guy (and the reporter who shot that footage), but then they would acknowledge that the protesters had a point.  So they drove the protesters out and backed down.  Then a bunch of idiots tried finishing up the hunger strikes and died waiting for democracy -_-
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6730|SPARTA

tnt_dynamite wrote:

omg.

You really think comming on here ranting about what you think you know is going to change anything?!!! GIVE ME A BREAK! Your wasting forum space with this worthless thread. If you get this damn angry over a god damn patch take a look at your life, because it seems like your living in BF2. Games change that's what makes them great, why dont you stop being a little whiny whore now, because we all know you're not going to stop playing BF2 so just get over it!

SHEESH
did i say that i think that? not really! i just wanted to vent my anger, cos my perfect bf2 (yesterday) become instant bullshit.  to the rest of your offending i won't answer, because aour judging about me without knowing me judges yourself.       
tnt_dynamite
+3|6748

SineNomine wrote:

tnt_dynamite wrote:

omg.

SHEESH
did i say that i think that? not really! i just wanted to vent my anger, cos my perfect bf2 (yesterday) become instant bullshit.  to the rest of your offending i won't answer, because aour judging about me without knowing me judges yourself.       
why dont you buy your own server, not install 1.3 and let all your girly whining friends play on it!

yay!
nelson496
+3|6792

SargeJp wrote:

I play CS:S, and I get alot more kills in that game than BF2 but in BF2 my kdr is better.  In CS:S, you don't even have to aim near the head up close just spray and pray and you'll get it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard