mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

If I were a casual player who didn't have much time to invest in the game, but still wanted to experience all it had to offer, then of course I'd want to pay extra to unlock everything. They did it with Burnout Paradise and many other games, I'm sure.

I can't comprehend why it bothers anyone. I don't care what unlocks someone else has or how they got them.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

since bf shits unlocks at you anyway for simply breathing, i'm not sure this will really make a difference. more 12x m98b's i guess
Which ones do you unlock for simply breathing? Last I checked most unlocks are only earned after 10 or more kills. Then all the good unlocks come way later.
u r dumb
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
what mtb said
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

mtb0minime wrote:

If I were a casual player who didn't have much time to invest in the game, but still wanted to experience all it had to offer, then of course I'd want to pay extra to unlock everything. They did it with Burnout Paradise and many other games, I'm sure.

I can't comprehend why it bothers anyone. I don't care what unlocks someone else has or how they got them.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Christbane wrote:

love all the forum rage on the blog!  why the hell does anyone care if some lazy bastard wants to buy the unlocks? it would be something to be pissed about if it was a day one advantage.
Dude, this is fucking Battlelog. They play a game there called Forumfield 3 (actually the sixth Forumfield game but whatever) where the objective is to get as pissed off as possible, for whatever reason no matter how small. Now, if you approached this rationally (as you and I have) you wouldn't get as pissed off, and then would not be as good at Forumfield 3 as the guys on Battlelog are.

That explain it?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York

FatherTed wrote:

since bf shits unlocks at you anyway for simply breathing, i'm not sure this will really make a difference. more 12x m98b's i guess
True that.

Also, the first guns are usually very respectable and are sometimes better than the unlocks. The joke's on the people buying these packs.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Christbane
+51|6232

Christbane wrote:

love all the forum rage on the blog!  why the hell does anyone care if some lazy bastard wants to buy the unlocks? it would be something to be pissed about if it was a day one advantage.
Dude, this is fucking Battlelog. They play a game there called Forumfield 3 (actually the sixth Forumfield game but whatever) where the objective is to get as pissed off as possible, for whatever reason no matter how small. Now, if you approached this rationally (as you and I have) you wouldn't get as pissed off, and then would not be as good at Forumfield 3 as the guys on Battlelog are.

That explain it?
I enjoy it  I was not complaining. it still makes me wonder though
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466
I know, but you asked "why the hell does anyone care if some lazy bastard wants to buy the unlocks." so I explained why someone would care if some lazy ni- I mean bastard would buy the unlocks.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.
rofl. there's a 15,000 ticket Metro server
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York
Hours of grenades and USAS shots right there.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

mtb0minime wrote:

Christbane wrote:

That explain it?
Yeah but I'm talkin bout da peeps dat be real mad fa real, no wut m sayin?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466
ya nigguh, i no, i no
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

heggs wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

True that.

Also, the first guns are usually very respectable and are sometimes better than the unlocks. The joke's on the people buying these packs.
Yeah they're all great! The default sniper rifles are OHK to the heads; the support LMGs have a nice ammo capacity, low recoil, and do good damage; the M16A3 is absolutely beast even without any attachments it does great; the default carbines are rape-sauce.

Only thing I really like having on my assault rifles are foregrips and heavy barrels; snipers and LMGs usually only have a bi-pod; carbines with a foregrip.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5682|SQUID

Camm wrote:

rofl. there's a 15,000 ticket Metro server
I'm burnt out after playing 5k ticket metro, one can only revive, throw grenades and spam ammo crates for so long....
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Ugh, can't stand Conquest Assault. Just a matter of time until you lose a few flags and then it's hopeless. Seriously cannot believe how many stupid people play this game. Why do Americans suck so bad at this?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

But not you Christbane. Good heli runs

Extremely frustrating when every single piece of equipment comes gunning for you though.
iceman785
+93|6670|Alaska, mother fucker.
People in the game are fucking narrow minded. Playing metro and we're choked at the ticket kiosk area. I sprinted past all the enemies, got behind them and got multiple kills before dying. Did this many times... Why does no one do this? They just sit at the choke and do nothing.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York

-Sh1fty- wrote:

heggs wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

True that.

Yeah they're all great! The default sniper rifles are OHK to the heads; the support LMGs have a nice ammo capacity, low recoil, and do good damage; the M16A3 is absolutely beast even without any attachments it does great; the default carbines are rape-sauce.

Only thing I really like having on my assault rifles are foregrips and heavy barrels; snipers and LMGs usually only have a bi-pod; carbines with a foregrip.
I stopped using the bipod in general for guns. I've found that it tends to make me camp, and I die more often with it on. The reason being that the damn bipod will deploy unexpectedly when I'm engaging an enemy, which means that I get face full of bullets.

Does the heavy barrel help that much? I've never really used it myself. I usually just roll with the holo, foregrip, and silencer once I unlock them all.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

silencer is must on TDM
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
Bipod is great for lmgs, especially on more open maps.

I use the heavy barrel often. It adds a decent advantage if you restrain from spraying.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
why is everyone suddenly getting nemesis medals
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York

FatherTed wrote:

why is everyone suddenly getting nemesis medals
They keep killing the same poor sap all round?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
well yeah, but i'd guess they were doing that pre-patch. since it landed, 7 people on my battlelog feed got the medal
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

definite glitch

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 691501/pc/

3 medals but only 119 ribbons
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York
That's awesome. I wouldn't mind getting it myself. Too bad I don't even have the dog tags for it yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard