+3,936|6470|so randum
although it was quite fun using the g18 as a main weapon
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
i hate that the pistols don't just have attachment options like the gun.  the g18 and 93r are fun
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
it would be less cluttered if they did, no m1911, m1911 silenced, m1911 etc, just m1911 and you can choose to silence or fleshlight it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
allah hu hooah
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
dennis if you don't sign your karma i won't remember to karma you back!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

FatherTed wrote:

it would be less cluttered if they did, no m1911, m1911 silenced, m1911 etc, just m1911 and you can choose to silence or fleshlight it
Yeah that's how I'd like it.

So I am using the 1911 as my main weapon now with my SKS w/PSO 7x, foregrip, laser-sight for long range shots. I'm doing really well and I can say that I don't think the tac light helps that much since most guys hip-fire spray anyway.

<3 1911 xoxo

just wish they used a more modern variant like this one.

https://www.gunblast.com/images/RKCampbell-MilitaryOpt/pt1911.jpg
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

so close...

https://i.imgur.com/vIq5E.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Gotta say, M40 + ACOG + Straight Bolt can do some serious damage. Of course most of the time it doesn't, but I used it on a Metro map the other day and blew down about six people in a row.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA

M.O.A.B wrote:

Gotta say,  I used it on a Metro map the other day and blew about six people in a row.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Hurr
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
can someone from bf2s that isnt gonna kick me from their squad please play some tonight
jord
not metro though
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
teds out then.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
fucking cunts i play davamand too
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
teds is aight, he isnt terrible and also makes an effort to squad up which is nice
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

It's funny to see all the rage and patch drama.

It's sad that I agree with them.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
PC took longer to fix comm rose and minimap. Not like anyone notices or cares, I mean why not get pissed off at small shit that affects you for at most a week when you can get pissed off at shit that only affects you for less than a week.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Problem is the comm rose still sucks and so does the minimap. Problems shouldn't have been here in the first place had this been a proper sequel and follow-up to BF2.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438
If they delayed the PS3 patch to release on the same day as the PC one, no one would cry.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I wish they'd put the commo rose actions up as chat like the did in BF2, so people can actually see you need help or whatever.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
so much that. as far as i can tell there's no point in the commo rose atm
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

If they delayed the PS3 patch to release on the same day as the PC one, no one would cry.
I'm not crying or angry or anything. It's amusing because they say that PC is the lead platform and with Origin they can deliver patches as soon as they're ready, then hold everything up to release at, or near, the same time because they "want the same game on all platforms and not 3 different games on 3 different platforms" (some dude twattered it).

M.O.A.B wrote:

I wish they'd put the commo rose actions up as chat like the did in BF2, so people can actually see you need help or whatever.
Also, this.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Is the 360 ever going to get a patch?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
hopefully not
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438
The most logical conclusion is that the patch was developed concurrently on all three platforms until it was finished and the console versions were shipped off to be certified and then the PC version underwent further work to improve PC specific features (radial menu + minimap). The PS3 was certified on time, the Xbox's certification processes is taking longer than expected and the PC version is having some sort of issues potentially related to the PC specific improvements.

That or DICE wants to fuck the PC community for literally no reason at all and they are delaying the Xbox one also for reasons beyond our comprehension but it's still just to mess with PC players and that's the only reason the patch is delayed on PC and Xbox.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard