FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i started with the 1911 because well, it's a 1911 and that was solid but boring. rex has been easily the most fun
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to trying out the magnum a bit. It's a bit tricky with the slow ROF I imagine.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
if it's like the rex you basically just have to remember not to panic, because the recoil throws you way off. so bang pause bang
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

I often find it easier to kill people with my M9/MP443 than my main gun.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
The wrex is way better than the .44 right now. It doesn't take any more shots to kill a guy, shoots faster and is a  bit easier to control. Main disadvantage compared to the .44 is you can't pretend you're Clint Eastwood. Sights are worse too, but not enough worse.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
mhm. the one trick of the .44 is a OHK with a headshot at close range, rex does that at exactly the same range. you can't just go bangbangbang with it like you could with a normal pistol, but it's much faster to follow up with than the .44

on that damage chart thingy apparently it has the quickest time to kill of any pistol

plus it looks sexy
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i like this new hooah-comment gimmick, lets keep it up dsl
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438
Why the fuck wouldn't we?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
hooah!
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

-Whiteroom- wrote:

hooah!
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438

jsnipy wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

hooah!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

hooah!
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Hoorah is more appropriate playing as a US marine.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

But this was made by DICE. You have to realize that they know what's best for us and us fans and players are wrong.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
War man you should know that it is Hooah! for Army or Oorah! for marines. Jeeze.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada

bugz wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

BATTLEFIELD LEAD DESIGNER wrote:

I can still recall the thrill of that scale and freedom I had when I first tried the game. It was the BF1942 demo on Wake Island (before I joined the crew here at DICE) and I was raging over those damn fighter planes that kept dropping bombs on my head! However, rage and confusion turned to evil grin as I found the AA-guns and used them to good effect!
Well that explains everything. The current lead designer of Battlefield's first experience was being bombed, and turning to AA to shoot down those pesky pilots.

He does however make it sound a lot better than it looks in the trailer. I'll probably still skip it in favour of the tank one.
fuck AA the only way a good pilot should be taken down is by another good pilot not faggots with lock on AA missles
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438
Yes I agree, the only thing that should counter something is itself. Tanks should be the only thing good against tanks, snipers the only thing good against snipers and boats the only thing good against boats.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

-Whiteroom- wrote:

bugz wrote:

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Yes I agree, the only thing that should counter something is itself. Tanks should be the only thing good against tanks, snipers the only thing good against snipers and boats the only thing good against boats.
I'm forwarding this to dice. With such creativity and talent, you should be getting a job offer shortly.
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
cocksucking jetwhores.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
anybody up for an awesome round!? oh wait you'd have to be on PS3...

PS3>PC

hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahshhshahahahahahahahahahahqahhahhahahaahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Whiteroom- wrote:

PS3>PC

hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahshhshahahahahahahahahahahqahhahhahahaahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
xbox360>PS3

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha

Last edited by War Man (2012-03-16 21:32:38)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
yeah, but your a little douche bag loser so your opinion means nothing.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438

-Whiteroom- wrote:

PS3>PC

ok  bro, have fun playing with yourself then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard