eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Hispanic or Latino
I got stuck in a Mexican American history class this semester. According to Latino studies experts, Hispanic is an name the Anglos gave us and Latino is the proper word to use to describe us and our cultural history.

Yes, it makes me roll my eyes too. Then again I didn't grow up Mexican soo
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
i dont agreee with that in the least and ive had some serious arguments with people over that.  I would be considered hispanic because part of my heritage originates from the island of hispaniola.  that latino shit is just wrong because brazilians and french canadians woudld technically fit that category and there is little if any of a shared cultural history other than being colonial posessions for european countries
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
fwp
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

or Born in East L.A.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Same. Aside from the fact that the advocates of Latino/Latina over Hispanic are usually pushing an agenda I don't agree with, whenever I hear Latino, my mind goes to Italy. Hispanic makes much more sense and still has the whole Spanish thing and Latin roots going for it. It's derived from the word Hispania, which was what the Romans called Iberia. So yeah, it makes way more sense than an all encompassing term that drags in French and Italians.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/avatard/muppets.jpg
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386
https://i.imgur.com/0NeXz.jpg
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

eleven bravo wrote:

you should watch some of those stupid ese movies like american me, blood in blood out or mi vida loca
When we were kids, belonging felt good. But having respect, that felt even better.

I see death around the corner!
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386
https://www.officehell.co.uk/uploads/items/images/White-Girl-Problem-674.jpeg
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD
how to tell if a girl is checking you out versus just looking at you??
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Playing with her hair in some manner.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD
oh, well shit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Exactly.
I'm just saying how it looks to me, cuz there is not really any proof that I've seen that they want it as much, I would think this should be an obvious thing even if I haven't had sex before but it just eludes me.  Maybe if somebody explained it or something

eusgen wrote:

Girls enjoy sex, you are just too shy to get it.
I know I'll get it some way or another but I'm just starting to think with the way things are already that it's not really going to be a big or even regular part of my life unless I somehow figure out how to play the game all the way to naturally turning a girl on and progressing things myself and then I'll have done things right at least once and I should be able to do it again.  As things are, I find it's just easier to ask but that doesn't really turn a girl on or anything so there's no guarantees and it's really only going to be good for losing my virginity

I clearly have a very distorted, fucked up view on many things, especially girls.  I'm just not sure how that's gonna change and I'm really tired of caring, it's supposed to be something you look forward to, not something that just confuses and worries you and fucks with your head and leaves you nowhere and feeling emasculated that you don't know what you're supposed to do as a man to get it(which is the worst part for me by far)

Maybe the dumbass teenage hormones are finally fading or I'm just all cared out tonight.
Sex isn't rocket science...stick it in and thrust your hips a couple times. When the time comes you'll know roughly what to do, it's human nature.

Girls want it just as much if not more but like it when you fight for it.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Exactly.
I'm just saying how it looks to me, cuz there is not really any proof that I've seen that they want it as much, I would think this should be an obvious thing even if I haven't had sex before but it just eludes me.  Maybe if somebody explained it or something

eusgen wrote:

I know I'll get it some way or another but I'm just starting to think with the way things are already that it's not really going to be a big or even regular part of my life unless I somehow figure out how to play the game all the way to naturally turning a girl on and progressing things myself and then I'll have done things right at least once and I should be able to do it again.  As things are, I find it's just easier to ask but that doesn't really turn a girl on or anything so there's no guarantees and it's really only going to be good for losing my virginity

I clearly have a very distorted, fucked up view on many things, especially girls.  I'm just not sure how that's gonna change and I'm really tired of caring, it's supposed to be something you look forward to, not something that just confuses and worries you and fucks with your head and leaves you nowhere and feeling emasculated that you don't know what you're supposed to do as a man to get it(which is the worst part for me by far)

Maybe the dumbass teenage hormones are finally fading or I'm just all cared out tonight.
Sex isn't rocket science...stick it in and thrust your hips a couple times. When the time comes you'll know roughly what to do, it's human nature.

Altho if you do only manage to thrust a couple of times, she won't be too pleased!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

bennisboy wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Exactly.

Altho if you do only manage to thrust a couple of times, she won't be too pleased!
Depends what you do before the thrusting!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

Ilocano wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Playing with her hair in some manner.
What a load of tossy pop.

Just go up and talk to her for fuck sake.

Or you'll never know if she was "checking you out" or "just looking at you".
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Exactly.

eusgen wrote:

It's not really the act of sex that I'm worried about right now, it's how I'm gonna get to it
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

_j5689_ wrote:

It's not really the act of sex that I'm worried about right now, it's how I'm gonna get to it
Money.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6789|Jupiter

13urnzz wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Money.
Respect.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

eusgen wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Money.
Respect.
that's right, eusgen. respect money. men see this as two words, women see it as one.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6789|Jupiter
haha +1
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

by talking to her
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
stare at her
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6789|Jupiter

RTHKI wrote:

stare at her

Board footer