Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

Camm wrote:

anyone got a spare cod 4 key for kampf?
i may have somewhere... i've lost the CD but think the box is still around

i'll have a look. cailee may have thrown it away though...

................brb LoL
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4974|Dundee, Scotland.

Toilet Sex wrote:

Camm wrote:

anyone got a spare cod 4 key for kampf?
i may have somewhere... i've lost the CD but think the box is still around

i'll have a look. cailee may have thrown it away though...

................brb LoL
it's all good, got one. Thanks anyway
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

oh ok
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

hug bug
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6350
nighty night bee eff too essers!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6112|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

I kept walking into clouds of fart.
Stop walking backwards then.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England
Last of the Mohicans is one of those movies that I can't not watch if it's on
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Never heard of that movie b4
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

Another exciting Sunday night on my end~!
CC-Marley
+407|6835
I hope my new monitor arrives tomorrow.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5549|Toronto
so
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
soo
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

so what?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
gay bar tax evasion
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5549|Toronto
I think I've decided to apply to Oxford University next year for politics. Apparently they accept with as little as a 3.7, and I'm sitting at a 3.95. All depends on my references, statement, and sample essay, though.

I figure I should just go for my dream school.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
what are you majoring in pochsy? going to oxford for a masters, yes?
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6660

Pochsy wrote:

I think I've decided to apply to Oxford University next year for politics. Apparently they accept with as little as a 3.7, and I'm sitting at a 3.95. All depends on my references, statement, and sample essay, though.

I figure I should just go for my dream school.
Do it.
I never applied to top schools out of highschool, and wish I would have at least tried.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

i waited 19 years to finish school. do it while you can.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

or you will end up like gurdeep.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England

13urnzz wrote:

i waited 19 years to finish school. do it while you can.
You done soon?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

projected graduation is March 2014. i'm on pace, and glad they transferred what they did.

fuck Algebra 2 or whatever they called it . . .
gurdeep
­
+812|4761|proll­y

13urnzz wrote:

or you will end up like gurdeep.
https://i.imgur.com/q3qkK.gif
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

13urnzz wrote:

projected graduation is March 2014. i'm on pace, and glad they transferred what they did.
Found out from a friend that I'll likely have to do the same courses from college all over again if I decide to go to university Even though it's a joint program between the college and uni.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5708|College Park, MD
holy shit

My uni's police wrote:

The University of Maryland Department of Public Safety received information that an individual posted comments of a threatening nature on the internet.  The person posting the comments stated he had thoughts of committing an act of violence at the UMCP campus on Sunday, March 11, 2012.  The quote on the website(s) were “I will be on a shooting rampage tomorrow on campus”, “hopefully I kill enough people to make it to national news”, and “stay away from the Mall tomorrow at 1:30”. 

University Police detectives researched the postings and obtained information leading to the identity of the person who wrote them.  Investigators have cause to believe that Mr. Alexander Song, 19, of Fulton, MD, a current student at UMCP, posted the comments. Detectives apprehended Mr. Song and determined that an emergency psychiatric evaluation was necessary.  Accordingly, Mr. Song was taken to an area hospital for evaluation.  Mr. Song was unarmed at the time of the arrest.   

A warrant has been obtained charging Mr. Song, pictured below, with a violation of Section 26-101 of Education Article.  Song has been specifically charged with disturbing the orderly conduct of the activities, administration or classes of UMCP.  This is a misdemeanor charge punishable by a fine not to exceed $2500.00 and/or imprisonment not to exceed six months in jail. 

University Police detectives and patrol officers worked through the night to identify and apprehend Mr. Song.  This incident was taken extremely seriously by this agency and all efforts were put forth to bring it to a speedy and safe resolution.   

“I thank our troops for preventing these threats from being carried out” – Chief David B. Mitchell. 

The University administration moved to immediately suspend Song’s student status at UMCP.  He is no longer permitted on campus pending a review.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard