Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
Considering that said "desert-combat modders" went on to make such gems as Frontlines and Homefront, I call that into question.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Homefront was pretty good actually.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Homefront was pretty good actually.
it was horrible...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
To be honest, I never played it so I shouldn't have said anything

Based off of gameplay videos, it seemed pretty fun. The guns didn't have too much recoil, and you'd get points from kills that you could spend on cool vehicles and whatnot.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6616|EU

I already avoid inf only servers or maps, as Battlefield imo is all about playing every aspect of army branch. CQC expansion really looks like for COD kids with fat wallets.
As I didnt get AF or EF for BF2, I think I will do fine without these as well. I would pay for SF in no time though.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

To be honest, I never played it so I shouldn't have said anything

Based off of gameplay videos, it seemed pretty fun. The guns didn't have too much recoil, and you'd get points from kills that you could spend on cool vehicles and whatnot.
but it was laggy and the hit reg was fucked up.
Plus all the guns sound pew pew.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Considering that said "desert-combat modders" went on to make such gems as Frontlines and Homefront, I call that into question.
well as I mentioned I know little about it but apparently DICE+DC modders=win
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia

jsnipy wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2kdXfTe … e=youtu.be

lol I wonder what these maps will play like with 64 players.
LOL @ 55 him emptying a clip down a hallway and not killing anyone. are these the type of dipshits that code and test this game?
"hmmm, I emptied a clip and did not kill anyone. Note to self make gun stronger nerf the guns enemies were using next patch"
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

Superior Mind wrote:

A type of stalemate.
Especially one with a guqin player behind every bamboo stalk.
GeoEnvi
+22|6679|Philadelphia, PA

globefish23 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

A type of stalemate.
Especially one with a guqin player behind every bamboo stalk.
And don't forget one that includes super-cool sitar by legato-guitar and violin intro music...

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
PLA theme is the best.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia
Official Trailer

Just shows more of that tower level, as well as a few of the new guns in the killfeed: ACW-R, SPAS-12, TAR-21, AUG, SCAR-L, LSAT LMG.

Having all the walls destroyed in such a small map will be a pain in the arse. There's been a few more articles around saying they might be introducing the blackhawk and linebacker into this expansion, so hopefully we'll see some larger maps then that CoD-esque clusterfuck.
I might pick this up, depending on the other 3 maps and the price.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336
So Metro with less walking. Great.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Official Trailer

Just shows more of that tower level, as well as a few of the new guns in the killfeed: ACW-R, SPAS-12, TAR-21, AUG, SCAR-L, LSAT LMG.

Having all the walls destroyed in such a small map will be a pain in the arse. There's been a few more articles around saying they might be introducing the blackhawk and linebacker into this expansion, so hopefully we'll see some larger maps then that CoD-esque clusterfuck.
I might pick this up, depending on the other 3 maps and the price.
Helicopter and large building?

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
ill get it purely for another pump action shotgun
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
So are they added laser sights to ALL pistols or just that one?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
Thinking more about this, I much rather pay for new maps than ever again have to deal with those stupid, albeit free, "map mode" packs in BC2.
IMO, these new DLC packs with 4 maps, 10 weapons and some new vehicles priced at €15 are still an equally good deal as the EF and AF booster packs from BF2.

In the long run, it'll all boil down to a handful of all the maps getting most played, and the more maps we get, the more choice we'll have.
So that we hopefully not get stuck with playing Karkand for the next half decade.
Also, since they are now apparently theme the maps in CQC/infantry and large, vehicular-oriented maps, it should be better for people to pick what they like better, and not be 'forced' to buy everything, only to end up playing only one map of each DLC pack.
GeoEnvi
+22|6679|Philadelphia, PA

globefish23 wrote:

Thinking more about this, I much rather pay for new maps than ever again have to deal with those stupid, albeit free, "map mode" packs in BC2.
Agreed.  The BC2 DLC model of "unlocking" new game modes for old maps wasn't thrilling at all.

Still, it appears from the trailer that DiCE is converting a CO-OP mode map into MP for this expansion.  Looks like they've added a couple of external building locations, but the corridors and mezzanine locations are stock.  $15 isn't much to spend on a few new maps, but we'll all get screwed 6 months from now when they offer 2 DLCs for one 'special' price.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
If it only supports 16 players I'm not buying it. 64 players on these maps would be hilarious.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

if its big enough with no poorly designed choke points could be fun.

The could fix metro by simply making that wall in the right hallway leading up to the ticket hall flag destroyable.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
The fact that there is no mod support from this game is an outstanding blight against battlefield fans. Fuck these cock suckers squeezing out limp turds and sticking a price tag on em.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma
More than maps i'm glad they are giving us more weapons.
Was getting bored of the guns in bf3.
I really wish they would put the garand and the kar98.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Spied an LSW and this. Might just be an M4, but it looks different.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/28748/Battlefield%25203%2520-%2520Close%2520Quarters%2520-%2520Ziba%2520Tower%25205.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
New guns in trailer:

ACR- 5.56 American AR
MTAR- 5.56 Israeli Carbine
SCAR-L: 5.56 version of SCAR-H
SPAS-12: 12g Italian semi-auto shotgun
LSAT: Law School Admission Test
L86A1: LMG version of L85
AUG: 5.56 Australian AR

Board footer