Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
I quite like the 870, DAO and M1014 - the ability to load in shells at any time and start firing again any time during the reload is something I find I really miss when using the MK3, USAS and S12K. The MASS is great too, basically a mini 870 you can stick under your rifle.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 286939883/

this was fun

stole the humvee, went on a mini rampage with that. then some dick tries to mortar me, so i mortar him back and somehow kill two other guys with the same round

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
the only joy i now extract from this game is from running infantry on the ground over in a jet
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma
i'm trying to get all unlocks for all guns since i'm done getting all service stars.
Such a pain in the ass for shotguns and sniper rifles.

and will you guys stop hooahing me on random stuff.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
never not hooah
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

jord wrote:

the only joy i now extract from this game is from running infantry on the ground over in a jet
yeah bf3 =/= predecessor to bf2 ... I played the first 2 months , now it feels like waiting for a patch that will make everything different/fun , but just like the predecessor to bf2 it wont come
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

never not hooah
Coke gave hooah!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

FatherTed wrote:

never not hooah
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Some more of you noobs should add me: m-coke
I have clan admin on 3 different servers, 2 fly map rotations and a metro, so if you guys want some decent servers to play on.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Post up the servers man, whenever im on the pc version i will def hop on.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Just obey the rules, mainly no base raping!
Just search Combat-Ready and they will show up.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

coke wrote:

pro­lly
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA
Gettin better at dem chopperzzzzz
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 357284016/

^ 4 of those deaths were from self destruct TV launches.   stupid.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2012-02-26 19:23:19)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

gurdeep wrote:

coke wrote:

pro­lly not
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

13/f/taiwan wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

coke wrote:

pro­lly not
Bad player spotted.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

A guy i know on battlelog feels like you do. His name is Rufknsrsbro, you should get him to be your copilot.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I love idiots...

My friend and I always take the attack chopper, and whenever either of us is pilot and some retarded gunner won't get out when the guy outside is shooting at him and I'm not talking off, the gunner has a tendency to shoot back which gets him to suicide and we get the chopper
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore

jsnipy wrote:

A guy i know on battlelog feels like you do. His name is Rufknsrsbro, you should get him to be your copilot.
Fuuuuuu
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Apparently my PC can't handle recording while flying.  Good thing I sprung for the 2500k.   FUCK, I hate this shit.  RAWWRR.   FUCK YOU.  FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

So there are no new maps in that wall of text I see.  They worked on BF3 for 1.5 years and nine maps were shipped.  That means one map = 2 months.  It's been 4 months now since release.
It took CoD4 9 months to get new maps. TF2 was out for 5 months before it got a new map. BF2 went 15 months without getting a new map that wasn't part of an expansion or DLC.

Also BtK adds four maps so, there goes all your math.
Downloadable shit they cut from release =/= vanilla
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I might start playing HC for a while. Man it was so easy to rack up kills today on the one round I played. Got MVP and I spawned in after the round had started
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

HC with a supressor. Just get behind or on the flank of them and trolololo

Also, had a weird bug today on metro. somehow spawned on an enemy squad leader. they were camping and watching a corridor (along with half the team). got off three knife kills in the space of 3 seconds before they realised.

best glitch I've ever had happen to me. wish i could replicate it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

AussieReaper wrote:

That's exactly what I did. At one point I mowed down 6 in under 10 seconds and not one got a shot off on me, so awesome.

Also, had a weird bug today on metro. somehow spawned on an enemy squad leader. they were camping and watching a corridor (along with half the team). got off three knife kills in the space of 3 seconds before they realised.

HAX!

Seriously though, imagine spawning in on that and they're all facing the other way...

... and you have a PKP with a 200 mag round
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

Jaekus wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

That's exactly what I did. At one point I mowed down 6 in under 10 seconds and not one got a shot off on me, so awesome.

HAX!

Seriously though, imagine spawning in on that and they're all facing the other way...

its fun when you are able to flank them and get behind them in the corridor.
Just mow them down rambo style.
I actually scream...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

aerodynamic wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

HAX!

its fun when you are able to flank them and get behind them in the corridor.
Just mow them down rambo style.
I actually scream...
Even more boss would be to only use your mouse for aiming and pretend to hold a machine gun belt in the other hand.
While standing still.
And scream of course.

https://i.imgur.com/jYZGu.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard