-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6597|Melbourne, Australia.

DrunkenPirate wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Whenever I don't press page up or down it has always forgave by defualt.I'm sorry man,but I believe your mistaken about the auto punish.
Quite wrong
Its auto forgive on Internode and Gamearena for me too.
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6760|Singapore
Auto-forgive or auto-punish, it's a server setting. Doh!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia

Kolhozik wrote:

You are such a fuckin liar!!! I was also admining the server at the time. First you talked shit, then you TK/Revive him, and then you got banned for TKs. But by looking at your stats, I say you DESERVE IT! 2223TKs, 992Team damage, 658Team Veh damage, 203kick, and 18bans. So STFU, and go TK some more players, but not on our server. Good luck beeyatch.

I pulled the logs from the manager and here what i see:

1967 SBennetIII    2    Global    [02:24:20]    look guys the top stat padder
Admin    None    ServerMessage    [02:27:32]    BANNING!!! 1967 SBennetIII for Team Killing!

PS: 3or4admins were on the server when you tried to pull that shit.
As i said, there was prolly another admin on.

Oh and only some servers have auto forgive, but alot dont.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i know what im talking about idiot.
it was him cause i saw his rank.
and he was the only admin there.

Good guys doesnt do that.
go and ass kiss him more often, -100 karma for you.

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

you idiot. firestorm is a very nice guy, he is not pathetic, he doesnt idol, he is a good guy. do some research on what ur talking about b4 you say something.
perhaps if you told them the real reason for your ban the results would differ.
you were banned for team killing and reviving,but i guess you felt like leaving that info out of your post.
next time you decide to tell storys be sure no other admins were present to witness your actions.
good day,and happy happy gaming! -1000 karma for you.
i'm sorry but when the guy you're making out to be a wankstain comes onto the forum where you're doing it.. and OWNS the complete and utter shit out of you.. THAT is when you give up..

i do believe the topic is now over

+1 to firestorm.. (if this were bf2 points it would seem like a raindrop in the Pacific lol)
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6762|Mexico City
Reviving???
did you saw my gun?, did you see the icon above my humvee?, i was engineer !!!!!
man, you´re mind  is so wasted of playing only karkand in a tank !!!!
check my stats, i have had normal and SF expert medic badges like months ago !!!, you´re confusing me with your friends at the top ten of point farmers.
The only one i team killed was you and i said sorry 3 damn times!!!

unban me and lets fight, i cant ask for another map cause u only know one...

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

you idiot. firestorm is a very nice guy, he is not pathetic, he doesnt idol, he is a good guy. do some research on what ur talking about b4 you say something.
you were banned for team killing and reviving,but i guess you felt like leaving that info out of your post.
next time you decide to tell storys be sure no other admins were present to witness your actions.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-05-23 06:51:47)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6762|Mexico City
ah, go and kiss his arze !!!!
you´re pathetic too.

spawnofthemist wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

i'm sorry but when the guy you're making out to be a wankstain comes onto the forum where you're doing it.. and OWNS the complete and utter shit out of you.. THAT is when you give up..

i do believe the topic is now over

+1 to firestorm.. (if this were bf2 points it would seem like a raindrop in the Pacific lol)
Chillin&killin
+27|6691|Manchester,England
given your amount of tk's and your accuracy sergio i think you should be banned form playin on this game not just playin on a server
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6762|Mexico City
Why dont you post the COMPLETE log of my activities on your server ????
engineers DONT revive u moron !!!
I was kicked for ONE unintentional tk..i didnt know that affected TOO MUCH Firestorm stats.
oh yeah, check my stats, check the awards and shut up !!!

another arze kisser

Kolhozik wrote:

Last night i jumped on a moongamers server. karkand. I went USMC. I spawned at base and saw the one and only Firestorm !!!, i thought he was at the bathroom cause he was afk (not commanding in the tank !!!). I took a humvee and started driving, suddenly, a teammate spawned at the road and by mistake i road killed firestorm, i said "sorry" like 3 times but i received the punish. I spawned back minutes later at base and went eye to eye with firestorm, he was still afk, i asked why the punish, no answer. I took a humvee and went front to continue fighting, suddenly i got booted and baned !!!!, LMAO.

Hes a moron.
You are such a fuckin liar!!! I was also admining the server at the time. First you talked shit, then you TK/Revive him, and then you got banned for TKs. But by looking at your stats, I say you DESERVE IT! 2223TKs, 992Team damage, 658Team Veh damage, 203kick, and 18bans. So STFU, and go TK some more players, but not on our server. Good luck beeyatch.

I pulled the logs from the manager and here what i see:

1967 SBennetIII    2    Global    [02:24:20]    look guys the top stat padder
Admin    None    ServerMessage    [02:27:32]    BANNING!!! 1967 SBennetIII for Team Killing!

PS: 3or4admins were on the server when you tried to pull that shit.
Scorpian65
+14|6754

stryyker wrote:

he played 17.5 hours yesterday and only got 4,000 points
Thats a SPM of 3.80. With your SPM you would have gotten 2791 points.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6771

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

who cares :-|
I want that stickied
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6762|Mexico City
Well,
if you check my stats, i prefer vehicles, armor and planes, if a situation comes that i have to decide between tking a few people while killing 9+ guys in a row AND not losing a flag or position, or getting all of us killed, of course i will do it !!!

also, some idiots think that is your obligation to brake every time they want to gracefully cross over a row, even when you are hunting enemies at full speed....

Chillin&killin wrote:

given your amount of tk's and your accuracy sergio i think you should be banned form playin on this game not just playin on a server

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-05-23 07:09:55)

spawnofthemist
Banned
sorry lord sergio bennet the third. almighty authority of battlefield 2.

there is NO FUCKING SWEAR FILTER ON THIS FORUM

ITS SPELLED : ARSE

and while we're on the subject of arses.. does your rectum have fingers? cos you seem to type a load of shite..

having never played against firestorm.. i wouldnt know if i like the guy or not..

actually.. i hate the top 10 with a passion for apparently being better than me..
but personally i dont know any of them so i havent formed an opinion..

wanker wrote:

if a situation comes that i have to decide between tking a few people while killing 9+ guys in a row AND not losing a flag or position, or getting all of us killed, of course i will do it !!!
wow... what a fucktard..

has anyone ever introduced you to NoobMurderer?

i think you and him would do quite well fucking up your teams chances of winning together..
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6675

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

LOL anyone with 400k pts is pathetic.  Anyone that plays 17.5 hours ina day playing is pathetic.  People that cant spell IDLE are pathetic.

People that suck some guys dick online just because he has the most points are pathetic.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Bigwrm wrote:

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

LOL anyone with 400k pts is pathetic.  Anyone that plays 17.5 hours ina day playing is pathetic.  People that cant spell IDLE are pathetic.

People that suck some guys dick online just because he has the most points are pathetic.
Bwahahahaha
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6755|Omaha, Nebraska

Last night i jumped on a moongamers server. karkand. I went USMC. I spawned at base and saw the one and only Firestorm !!!, i thought he was at the bathroom cause he was afk (not commanding in the tank !!!). I took a humvee and started driving, suddenly, a teammate spawned at the road and by mistake i road killed firestorm, i said "sorry" like 3 times but i received the punish. I spawned back minutes later at base and went eye to eye with firestorm, he was still afk, i asked why the punish, no answer. I took a humvee and went front to continue fighting, suddenly i got booted and baned !!!!, LMAO.

Hes a moron.
Moongamers is set to Auto Punish.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6640|Birmingham, UK

Bigwrm wrote:

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

Indeed. Idle. What a simple word for simple folk in simple times in a simple world.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6758
Firestorm is now #2....
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6642|Britain and Damn proud of it!

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Everytime I let the punish/forgive timer run out it FORGIVES.

hmmm....
Same here
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6762|Mexico City
Finally an intelligent person.
1000+ karma for you

Cheers !!!!

Bigwrm wrote:

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6617|Warwickshire, England
Firstly I don't know Firestorm or anyone from the Moongamers server but...

having read a few posts about Firestorm and the Karkand moongamers server, I have a question.

I have read on these forums by a moongamers admin that you can't whore anything in the Moongamers server, including commanding. So how is it that Firestorm is always commander? or doesn't that rule apply to admin or people who lick the admins arses? surely if you have a rule it should apply to EVERYONE!

oh, and I agree to the topics title,  Firestorm IS pathetic if all he can do is command, and looking at his stats that looks like the case
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6762|Mexico City

spawnofthemist wrote:

sorry lord sergio bennet the third. almighty authority of battlefield 2.

there is NO FUCKING SWEAR FILTER ON THIS FORUM

ITS SPELLED : ARSE

I didnt know of the filter, you Firestorm arSe kisser...

and while we're on the subject of arses.. does your rectum have fingers? cos you seem to type a load of shite..

Well, you like to read shite too, so BLOW ME...

having never played against firestorm.. i wouldnt know if i like the guy or not..

actually.. i hate the top 10 with a passion for apparently being better than me..
but personally i dont know any of them so i havent formed an opinion..

wanker wrote:

if a situation comes that i have to decide between tking a few people while killing 9+ guys in a row AND not losing a flag or position, or getting all of us killed, of course i will do it !!!
wow... what a fucktard..

Fucktard ???, imagine these 2 scenarios:

1- Karkand (almost everybody only play that), you in tank, 3 foot soldiers with you, 2 medics (everybody is medic at karkand) and one assault, AGAINST an apc, and 9 foot soldiers, 3 of them are AT and the rest are assault and SF...You all engage in battle...... What do you do, expect your teammates to get some kills, while getting attacked by AT and SF, OR, GO AND KILL everything on sight !!!!!!....is obvious

2- You are driving full speed in armor, hunting an enemy, suddenly a teammate decides to cross the street, without even looking or caring that you are moving up....what do you do, do you brake so he can pass and the world be a nice place again OR you dont give a care and road kill everything ?????..obvious

has anyone ever introduced you to NoobMurderer?

i think you and him would do quite well fucking up your teams chances of winning together..
Go and LEARN to play...or go back to CS:S
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6704|UK

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6675

E7IX3R wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

YAY!!! Two people that had to take the time to make a useless post about how they dont care yet still had to flap their proverbial E-lips.

If you dont care,  shut the fuck up.  If you are too stupid to post something original and just have to quote someone,  stick your fingers in your ass and twirl before hitting reply.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Bigwrm wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

YAY!!! Two people that had to take the time to make a useless post about how they dont care yet still had to flap their proverbial E-lips.

If you dont care,  shut the fuck up.  If you are too stupid to post something original and just have to quote someone,  stick your fingers in your ass and twirl before hitting reply.
YAY!!! ANOTHER person that had to take the time to make a useless post about how they dont care yet still had to flap their proverbial E-lips.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Go and LEARN to play...or go back to CS:S
learn to code your posts properly..

and i've never played CounterStrike: Source.. so get your facts right next time buddy..

some of us (me) are good enough to take out all that shit you quoted and NOT teamkill in the process.. you're a sloppy player by the sounds of things..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard