Just bought these:
Dangerous Power G4
Azodin Blitz
Ninja Aluminum N2 48/3000 tank
Pure Energy N2 48/3000 tank
Two Invert Halo B V35 with ripdrive + victory hoppers
Two coiled remote system with on/off
Two GXG Flak vests

Field we'll be playing requires semi-auto mode only, at max 285 psi.

Questions.

Tanks ship at 750-800 or so psi, o-ring psi down adjustable. Do I adjust these down to 500 or so for the field we'll play in, or are the guns able to be adjusted to 285 psi by themselves.  Don't touch the regulator, correct?

Any preliminary tank "cleaning" required?

Any preliminary gun "cleaning" required?

Preliminary o-ring lubing required for newly purchased boxed guns?  Which parts?  Baby oil fine or purchase official lubes?  Youtube how to links?

Recommended cleaning materials/supplies/squeegee's?

Thanks.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

Adams should be able to help you out when he gets on
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
Don't touch the reg, those guns can handle the high operating pressure. if you want to adjust velocity to 285FPS, you have to do it manually with an allen key and a chrono.

no need to clean the tank or the guns. but if your gun gets hit too much with paint, ill clean it after the day. usually with paintball guns you clean them around once every 3 months (heavy use). by cleaning i mean completely taking them apart and reassembling, not just cleaning the bolt.

each gun should come with their own lube and use the manufactures recommended lube. USE ONLY PAINTBALL LUBE or your gun will not operate properly. only orings that ever need lubing are the bolt O-rings, others are fine. You don't need to lube the orings on a brand new gun.

Don't clean the tank at all, and I advise you get a tank cover to prevent any damages.

If you get more into paintball, send me a PM and I would gladly help you out

P.S you shouldn't have bought a Halo B hopper... those things drain batteries and break really easily, you should look at the Dye Rotor if you get more into paintball.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

Sweet.
Karbin
+42|6265
Leave the tank regs as is.
On the G4 adjust your velocity with the Allen Key (1/8) on the set screw at the bottom of the Operating Pressure Regulator (OPR).
Turn screw counterclockwise to increase velocity.
Turn screw clockwise to decrease velocity.

On the Blitz the velocity adjust is on the back of the marker below the bolt.
Use Allen Key to adjust clockwise to go up.
To increase the air going in to the marker, adjust the OPR clockwise. If you find that when you let a long string of paint off and the velocity starts to drop, (shoot down) adjust the OPR 1/8th of a turn at a time.

Marker cleaning.

Any paint in the marker will give you "wild shots". Breaks in the breach on the Blitz can be cleaned by pulling the bolt out and running a squeegee with a cloth end all the way through. Same with the barrel. Squeegee gets most and the cloth gets the residue.
A little more complex for a breach break on the G4. Best to look over your manual for both markers before going to the field.

Any more questions PM me.

Member of Blues Crew paintball.

www.bluescrewtv.com
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

Ilocano wrote:

Hi guys, need some Paintball 101 help.

Just bought these:
Dangerous Power G4
Azodin Blitz
Ninja Aluminum N2 48/3000 tank
Pure Energy N2 48/3000 tank
Two Invert Halo B V35 with ripdrive + victory hoppers
Two coiled remote system with on/off
Two GXG Flak vests

Field we'll be playing requires semi-auto mode only, at max 285 psi.

Questions.

Tanks ship at 750-800 or so psi, o-ring psi down adjustable. Do I adjust these down to 500 or so for the field we'll play in, or are the guns able to be adjusted to 285 psi by themselves.  Don't touch the regulator, correct?

Any preliminary tank "cleaning" required?

Any preliminary gun "cleaning" required?

Preliminary o-ring lubing required for newly purchased boxed guns?  Which parts?  Baby oil fine or purchase official lubes?  Youtube how to links?

Recommended cleaning materials/supplies/squeegee's?

Thanks.
What sort of paintball will you be playing? Everything sorta leaned towards speedball until you said the remote line and flak vest, so I'm guessing scenario?

your tanks take up to 3000psi, so fill them all the way up to get the most use out of them, 48cu might be a bit on the small side for scenario play though, but it depends how often you shoot and how efficient your markers are. You'll find out quite quickly if they suit or not. And yes don't touch the reg.

285psi? Or 285FPS? if its the latter, its just a matter of using an allen (hex) key and adjusting it with a crono that should always be at a field. Check your manual on specifics.

No prelim tank cleaning required, not even a tank cover if its sitting at your back.

no prelim gun cleaning required either, but I would disassemble it, get to know the internals and make sure the o-rings are lubed and in good shape (more important for used markers, but you never know even in brand new ones.)

also check out the paintball thread in the sports section. xo

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=143789

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2012-02-23 17:54:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard