bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Stimey wrote:

Maybe youll meet some of the big tittied bimbos from my highschool that went to Carleton
In a Bachelor of Information Technology degree program...not likely
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Stimey wrote:

bugz wrote:

I'm done Just got my diploma in the mail today actually.

Had an interview today for a 1 month contract job with the government and the guy told me if I want to get on full time, I'll need at least 2 years of university. So I may end up going to Carleton in the fall if I can't find a job.
I thought as much. Congrats on finishing
Thats kinda a shitty circumstance, while my parents were trying to coerce me into going to college instead I always had a scenario like that in the back of my head. Best of luck however that turns out though. Maybe youll meet some of the big tittied bimbos from my highschool that went to Carleton
all of those went to brock and ocad for me
Yea a lot of them went to brock too ^^
including one girl that I was with for a bit in highschool who is now a notorious night rider
­
­
­
­
­
­
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

plenty went to western too but i figured that was a given

oh saugeen
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690

NooBesT wrote:

So what does everyone think about Dauntless around here?
ever since i played bf2 with him back when we were using top team speak he has been nothing but a nice and reasonable guy. he might get pestered by a thing or two but i guess that happens to all of us. a very private guy, although that is his choice to make and there is nothing wrong with that.
Stimey
­
So do you get to stay home and fap all day now that youre not in education or employment, bugz?
­
­
­
­
­
­
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Pretty much. I joined a gym called Anytime Fitness (half the price of GoodLife) so I've been goin there every second day. Off days are boring as hell.
Stimey
­
are you living at home still or you moving out or smth m8?
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Macbeth wrote:

Poseidon hasn't been here since the GS argument. Thanks for scaring another one away GS. His long strange trip on this forum seems to be over.
Actually I've been bogged down with school work and doing things at school. I know having visited the psych ward on more than one occasions and being an admitted manic depressive it's hard to envision social contact, but you should really try it sometime. Although it's hard to see someone who is so socially awkward that he gets his aggressions out online ever moving past that stage.

Thanks for thinking of me though!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Stimey wrote:

are you living at home still or you moving out or smth m8?
Still at home. I'd like to secure a job before I do move out.
Stimey
­
my rent is only 375 a month
­
­
­
­
­
­
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD

Poseidon wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Poseidon hasn't been here since the GS argument. Thanks for scaring another one away GS. His long strange trip on this forum seems to be over.
Actually I've been bogged down with school work and doing things at school. I know having visited the psych ward on more than one occasions and being an admitted manic depressive it's hard to envision social contact, but you should really try it sometime. Although it's hard to see someone who is so socially awkward that he gets his aggressions out online ever moving past that stage.

Dauntless wrote:

guys guys play nice!!!!!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
finding housing is such a pain, all the good places have leases starting before mine is up. hopefully some of these landlords don't fill spaces till mine is up kekekekeke.

although I might just end up staying in this joint any way.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

guys guys play nice!!!!!
I mean literally all it is is words on a computer screen coming from someone who everyone knows is miserable and has a social life that mostly consists of using his keyboard. Not even worth getting upset about.

I did miss this place though </3

i did this when i was gone, you all should be jelly

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/417066_10150556662496903_602386902_9336454_1332271259_n.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Stimey wrote:

my rent is only 375 a month
Still splitting on the cost of a house?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Poseidon wrote:

i did this when i was gone, you all should be jelly

nope.

i sat in the second row,

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7044/6908171329_9ab76863ed_b.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
my tickets were free since my friends at 'cuse snuck me and my friend into the student section

AND they beat UConn

so nyeh
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
but you probably got roofied by a lacrosse player :S
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Poseidon wrote:

my tickets were free since my friends at 'cuse snuck me and my friend into the student section

AND they beat UConn

so nyeh
My tickets were free, because my wife's CIO wants her to stay in her job. she was just offered a 30% raise.

but, you*re right. the Jazz never beat UConn.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
i admit i'm jelly
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

but you probably got roofied by a lacrosse player :S
that's duke silly

i actually think i'm a lot happier here than i would've been at miami... my only complaint is the food which literally had me shitting 4+ times a day every day last week
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
maybe it's high in fiber??? and yes that is duke, fuck duke
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
anyways time to finish this essay (it's on abortion, lolsantorum!), i know it's going to disappoint several here so greatly that i probably won't see their trolling, but if that's what makes them happier about their life i will gladly give it to them <3

bai
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
i don't really like chris moyles, but the daily mail posted something about his birthday yesterday, and how he's x y z etc. so chris just dissected and shot down every single point in the article, live on radio
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

lol

dailymail journalists should be based at the bottom of an ocean LoL
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
L O L