grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
How does the heavy brake work exactly?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

thepilot91 wrote:

looks sweet for sure, does it have any fix for the 3d spotting-range bug on the 200 series nvidia-cards ?
Don't think so, dunno about that bug anyway as I'm using ATI. If you set Mesh quality to ultra it lets you 3D spot (and see) further, though.

Dunno, I'm not using it. I read it brakes the plane down to about 100 instead of 200 as the normal airbrake does. On the F-35 it just makes it hover but on other planes it takes it down to 100, which would be really useful. I'm gonna bind it to something on my controller (I use controller to fly) and see how it is.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
Got to love when the Flanker pilots are retarded. The F35 suddenly becomes a rape machine vs ground/choppers.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Mekstizzle wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

looks sweet for sure, does it have any fix for the 3d spotting-range bug on the 200 series nvidia-cards ?
Don't think so, dunno about that bug anyway as I'm using ATI. If you set Mesh quality to ultra it lets you 3D spot (and see) further, though.

Dunno, I'm not using it. I read it brakes the plane down to about 100 instead of 200 as the normal airbrake does. On the F-35 it just makes it hover but on other planes it takes it down to 100, which would be really useful. I'm gonna bind it to something on my controller (I use controller to fly) and see how it is.
thing is..he can't for some reason he can't it higher than medium , and I can use the exact same settings as him (all low) and still get 3d spotting at further range.

this problem occurs with infantry 3d spotting only.

sorry for terrible english
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Ok so I'm starting to get the hang of generally flying the F-35 now that that program fixed the brake/hover shit (see previous page). Now I gotta start getting used to the reticule, it seems so much different than the normal jets. I can't really aim nicely with it, especially for the guns. I know it's different because the F-35 HUD is supposed to be some sort of helmet mounted HUD, I guess you just gotta learn the nuances and get used to it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
tma; getting kills from shooting down jets, and not just destructions

i've shot down maybe 40 jets now, for like 15-20 kills on the pilot, but some of those must have been lucky cannon through the cockpit

the faggots keep jumping
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Christbane
+51|6204

FatherTed wrote:

tma; getting kills from shooting down jets, and not just destructions

i've shot down maybe 40 jets now, for like 15-20 kills on the pilot, but some of those must have been lucky cannon through the cockpit

the faggots keep jumping
it is beyond annoying!  most people bail as soon as they start to take damage. it was even worse before they buffed the cannon. at least now if you good aim you can kill them before they have a chance to get out
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/19849/984381.gif
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
just engage them far from the action. most won't bail if its over the water or the edge on a map like firestorm.

once im disabled ill head far my airfield and bail and get another jet, im not going to with no ship if i can avoid it.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
<3 Flanker.

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/howdoulikemen0w/lbj50-1.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6660|Devon, England
Oman is so badly unbalanced.

Me and my friend couldn't hold the skies without base-raping with F-35's yesterday against some semi-decent pilots in Flankers.

They're just SO slow... I found I play worse with the soft-break enabled on the F-35, too.

Just put Hornets down...
jord
sometimes i think about equipping AA missles when on the US team on oman.

but then i just team switch insead.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Nah, it's not that bad. You just need a good team in the Venom, then the US wins easily. I think I've won more as US than RU on that map.
jord
the thing is a good team in the venom is rarer than 1 good pilot in the flanker
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

This is true.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
It's a bit sad that realistically the Viper is a better anti-flanker tool than the F35.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
<----- Worst pilot ever...

don't know if its just the ps3 controls, but dammit I suck at flying jets.

and to a lesser extent, helos.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

It's a bit sad that realistically the Viper is a better anti-flanker tool than the F35.
Heck even the fat pregnant cow Havoc is better than the F35.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6380|'Murka

This is me every time I try to fly:

https://i.imgur.com/eYIGX.jpg
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

FEOS wrote:

This is me every time I try to fly:

hahahahha
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
i want bombs. i miss bombing a flag or carrier deck in bf2 and having the entire side of the screen light up with my kills
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6380|'Murka

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

i want bombs. i miss bombing a flag or carrier deck in bf2 and having the entire side of the screen light up with my kills
Seconded. And the two-seat bombers.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
yes.  bombs were fun.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Bombs and LGMs. The good old days.

Apparently they don't want jets pilots going 50-0 anymore. Fucking stupid.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bombs and LGMs. The good old days.

Apparently they don't want jets pilots going 50-0 anymore. Fucking stupid.
yep, now they are going with 32-0 only.... looking at Jord

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard