Better than Bad Company 2?

Yes, you idiot, BF3 is better than Bad Company 273%73% - 45
No real difference14%14% - 9
Bad Company 2 was better than BF311%11% - 7
Total: 61
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
FWIW I get alot of OHK's in BF3 by shooting people in the kidney/ribs with the bolt actions. Dont need to aim for the head!
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

gurdeep wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

really? i know it wouldnt work with the cobra, so i figured it wouldnt work with the mi28 either

fun fun fun
thats the wrong spot brah
https://i.imgur.com/sZgtO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/o3Oak.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
ha i remember that!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
the other spot is better. that spot gives the other team an oppurtunity to come up from below the carrier as AT and hurt you. and if you try to take off you're right in line for the essex to rape you.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
nah brah you can see all around you and you keep the essex down obv
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

the other spot is better. that spot gives the other team an oppurtunity to come up from below the carrier as AT and hurt you. and if you try to take off you're right in line for the essex to rape you.
what ^ said , and it got patched...

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-02-09 12:20:41)

Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

thepilot91 wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

what ^ said , and it got patched...
Yeah defiantly got patched, that's why I was doing it right before battlefield 3 came out.

Last edited by Jimbob23 (2012-02-09 17:33:08)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yes and no

vehicles overall are stronger due to the extra specs you can pick, although the whole disabling/regen thing is a bit lame
guns are better in that there's slightly more recoil, and more differentiation between all the classes (bc2 a carbine was as good as an smg as good as an AR as good as an LMG over most ranges), but the amount of unlocks (most of them pretty pointless) is dumb
maps are waay bigger, but more linear (although i havn't played all the maps lots yet), and less destruction makes me ):
for whatever reason there seems to be less camping? this could be because i don't know the maps yet, but on BC2 it was trivial to get a dogtag or 3 a round, i've only got one so far in BF3

it's better than bc2 imho
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

FatherTed wrote:

i've only got one so far in BF3
cus you suck
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yeh im really bad at games i wont deny
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
nearly 1.0 kdr
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
should enter the pro leauges imfo
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

FatherTed wrote:

yes and no

vehicles overall are stronger due to the extra specs you can pick, although the whole disabling/regen thing is a bit lame
guns are better in that there's slightly more recoil, and more differentiation between all the classes (bc2 a carbine was as good as an smg as good as an AR as good as an LMG over most ranges), but the amount of unlocks (most of them pretty pointless) is dumb
maps are waay bigger, but more linear (although i havn't played all the maps lots yet), and less destruction makes me ):
for whatever reason there seems to be less camping? this could be because i don't know the maps yet, but on BC2 it was trivial to get a dogtag or 3 a round, i've only got one so far in BF3

it's better than bc2 imho
Knife only grant tags when getting a takedown from behind. From the front they need 2 to 3 slashes so no one uses it as a panic zomg lazors in yo face firefight winner anymore like they did in Bc2.
If you don´t have already get B2K its on sale on Origin right now.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard