Viper38
+118|6678
Just done a couple on Dalian ... is it only going to be a FAV thingy?
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6699|The Netherlands
How does it work? Please tell me will it work? Will people drop this in front of an aircraft?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

The vehicles drop slowly. Very slowly. Reload time seems to be about as long as the UAV one.
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
But UAV's reload FAST!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD
It only drops FAVs?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6632|Birmingham, UK
Probably...I'm waiting for an official version on the EA website...probably tomorrow...(I'll install it when my favourite servers do)!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Probably...I'm waiting for an official version on the EA website...probably tomorrow...(I'll install it when my favourite servers do)!
It's already official.

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=23698
The Soup Nazi
+18|6795|North Lauderdale, FL
Can you drop vehicles on the carrier?  Please say yes. 
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Can you shoot down the vehicle?
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
Looks cool to me to drop this on a carrier or something and DRIVE OVER ALL PEOPLE or maybe STICK C4 on it and BLAST THEM AWAY
The Soup Nazi
+18|6795|North Lauderdale, FL
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51

The Soup Nazi wrote:

ZOMG!!!!  It does work.    http://graphicintegrity.net/temp/bf2/mo … arrier.avi
OMG!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! It would be like some fool bails over the carrier, he askes for the FAV loads it up with C4 and runs eveything over, then when USMC finally know what is going on he blows him self up..noooo the horror..!!
actually pretty funny

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-05-23 09:20:41)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6661
buggies... everywhere....
risson
+17|6775|Wisconsin
That's just great... Commanders are going to drop them infront of the jets..   The only way this will help is if your team sucks so bad that they can't cap any flags...   Just keep dropping the FAV's on the carriers along with the AA and shoot down the base rapping heli's and jets..  lol..

RiSSoN
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Can you shoot them down with the carrier gun?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6632|Birmingham, UK

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

buggies... everywhere....
No! The horror...planes are grounded now...
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6635|Norway

RDMC(2) wrote:

The Soup Nazi wrote:

ZOMG!!!!  It does work.    http://graphicintegrity.net/temp/bf2/mo … arrier.avi
OMG!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! It would be like some fool bails over the carrier, he askes for the FAV loads it up with C4 and runs eveything over, then when USMC finally know what is going on he blows him self up..noooo the horror..!!
actually pretty funny
Must feel good to spray a jihad-jeep with the Phalanx
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6721|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
LOL!!!!11123445567890onetwothree
Static-nl
+14|6565
if the other team is full with plane whores u should definetly drop it on the airstrip/carrier.

as the guy in the jet wont go out of the jet to move the humvee away as then another whore will take his jet.

so the guy in the jet will ssit in the jet complaining to others ot move it and the others wont do a thing cause they want the jet.

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
LMFAO oh man imagine how much fun USMC commanders will have with this on Wake

Good thing i'm a second lieutenant, gonna try this ASAP
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
KtotheIMMY
+513|6771
I went to cap the factory at Karkand and the commander dropped a vehicle for my squad, and I didn't even notice it until suddenly a humvee existed where one hadn't existed before
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6688
Kind of a cool concept but if it falls too slow all it will be is a big fat alert . When the enemy see it they will converge on it like flies on shit . I can see a vehicle drop , everybody hop in only to get killed by an Anti-tank class lol . Boom 5 kills !
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6632|Birmingham, UK
Also, the cars landing on your head and blocking the runways...

EDIT: There should be flashing lights and sirens wailing as it falls so you have no excuse if it lands on you!

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-05-23 09:44:37)

|-->KN<--|
+13|6689|Schlacht um Stalingrad
I gotta ask, so say the FAVs are dropped on the carriers... now lets consider some guys from MEc or china man the mGs... aIn't that just as bad as pre blackhawk baserape? I mean the MGs on the favs are pretty reliable... nice to spawnkill... or am i getting this wront? :?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6632|Birmingham, UK

|-->KN<--| wrote:

I gotta ask, so say the FAVs are dropped on the carriers... now lets consider some guys from MEc or china man the mGs... aIn't that just as bad as pre blackhawk baserape? I mean the MGs on the favs are pretty reliable... nice to spawnkill... or am i getting this wront? :?
You are quite right...I don't see what the point in this air-dropping vehicle business...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard