Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
mek ur dum
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
mek hooahs all my shit but he wont even respond to me on battlelog let alone play with me
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6281|Pacific NW, USA
Capped the FUCK outta flags last night.  Only 18k more to go for TV's.  F-M-L
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
Watching my KDR slowly slip away from 1.

I was so close about a month ago, now it continues on it's march to 0.9. le sigh
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

heggs wrote:

I was so close about a month ago, now it continues on it's march to 0.9. le sigh
mines the same, further south from 4.0 it goes the more i get into tk fights on HC
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
Unfortunately, I pretty much suck, so I've never had a KDR above 1 for any BF game. This is the closest I've been ever, but I just can't seem to get to it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
Populate bf2s server?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6281|Pacific NW, USA

jord wrote:

heggs wrote:

mines the same, further south from 4.0 it goes the more i get into tk fights on HC
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
Mine has become stagnant at 2.4 on the xbox and 2 on the pc.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
TV missile is harder to fly on 360 than on the PC. I can't guide it to save my life.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6701
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: violated Limit #2 KDR Kicker

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Your stats are suspicious, you are temporarily banned until your stats can be reviewed. - The ban duration is 60 minutes.

gay plugins are gay
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

TehMyke wrote:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Your stats are suspicious, you are temporarily banned until your stats can be reviewed. - The ban duration is 60 minutes.
How far into the round were you when you got that kick?
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

heggs wrote:

Unfortunately, I pretty much suck, so I've never had a KDR above 1 for any BF game. This is the closest I've been ever, but I just can't seem to get to it.
just play assault 99% of the time, easiest kills outside of a vehicle
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
That really is a joke. Either faggot 14 year old admins or auto-kick plugins.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Off to go play BF3 on the 360, have fun getting kicked by 12 year old admins with ego problems.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Off to go play BF3 on the 360, have fun getting kicked by 12 year old admins with ego problems.
i think ive been kicked twice in 120 hrs so c­sb
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

So apparently you can't control your MAV while in the passenger seat of a helicopter, and I assume other vehicles too.

Hopes and dreams: crushed.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Bah, hitting a chopper with an RPG and throwing it into the ground doesn't get you any kills or points at all

Just nailed the tail of a Viper with one BHD style and sent it crashing. Got zilch.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

M.O.A.B wrote:

Bah, hitting a chopper with an RPG and throwing it into the ground doesn't get you any kills or points at all

Just nailed the tail of a Viper with one BHD style and sent it crashing. Got zilch.
yeah, and ramming a tank with the chopper doesnt do anything but kill yourself. fucking lame
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

yeah but bro, youre on a 360.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
id rather play on xbox than play hardcore mode, faggot
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
owned
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

mtb0minime wrote:

So apparently you can't control your MAV while in the passenger seat of a helicopter, and I assume other vehicles too.

Hopes and dreams: crushed.
technically it is a vehicle i guess, otherwise it would be yaw dawg i herd u liked vehicles
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

I don't know why I try so hard to play this shit. It's impossible to find a good balanced game with close rounds. It's not fun when you have no flags and are getting camped in the base, and it's still not fun when you have all the flags and are camping the other team's base.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard