heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6538|New York
Wait til you guys hit your late twenties, it's so much worse then. Then you start to say: I'm almost thirty.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

heggs wrote:

Wait til you guys hit your late twenties, it's so much worse then. Then you start to say: I'm almost thirty.
i'd give my left nut to be 30 again
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5851|College Park, MD

Jay wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i've got a friend turning 20 next week and he's all bummed out about it. as if he doesn't have another 3/4 or even 4/5 of living left to do. being young is cool and all but I can't wait to be earning real money and have a house and car and shit.
...enjoy being 20.
i am
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6828|The North, beyond the wall.
i'd rather skip the next 45 years so i can retire and do what i want all day. cannot wait.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5508|London, England
I used to think people that were 30 were super old
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5693|Toronto

heggs wrote:

I think that will happen to me when I'm 25, or around there, anyways. Early 20's and I still feel young.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4704|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

jord wrote:

usmortarmarine sent me an anon karma earlier when live was down then live fixed 20 mins later and now he's being all homophobic and stuff
most of my karma are anon.  they took away the function to see who sent you karma so fuck it.  follow the rules, jordong.  they obviously do not want people knowing.
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
jord

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

jord wrote:

usmortarmarine sent me an anon karma earlier when live was down then live fixed 20 mins later and now he's being all homophobic and stuff
most of my karma are anon.  they took away the function to see who sent you karma so fuck it.  follow the rules, jordong.  they obviously do not want people knowing.
the rules are so 6 years ago
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

jord wrote:

then why does Flaming_Jennings mod like he does?
jord
if i could switch with burnzz so i was all that much more closer to retirement i would.
Roc18
`
+655|5940|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

heggs wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

heggs wrote:

Yeah, she's ok at best.

Probably wouldn't last long anyway, on her low nutrient diet of fast food. You'd have to feed her some carrots or sumpin before hand to get her energy up.
>dem sky high standards
Not really. Her hair looks like it's thinning, and possibly receding. Maybe it's just the angle of the photographer.

It's not that I have sky high standards, she's just not anything special. It's not like we're looking at Margaret Thatcher here.
Looking like she does on a diet if chicken mcnuggets her whole life and me willing to stick my penis in her is something special.
jord

13urnzz wrote:

jord wrote:

then why does Flaming_Jennings mod like he does?
i dont know, maybe he had a bad week or something
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6114|London, England

burnzz has such a problem with flaming jennings
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

* Flaming_Jennings
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5508|London, England

Roc18 wrote:

heggs wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

>dem sky high standards
Not really. Her hair looks like it's thinning, and possibly receding. Maybe it's just the angle of the photographer.

It's not that I have sky high standards, she's just not anything special. It's not like we're looking at Margaret Thatcher here.
Looking like she does on a diet if chicken mcnuggets her whole life and me willing to stick my penis in her is something special.
her vajeen probably smells like vegetable oil
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Mutantbear

so much flaming hate
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6538|New York

jord wrote:

i'd rather skip the next 45 years so i can retire and do what i want all day. cannot wait.
I guess....

I'm assuming you're under the presumption that you'd be in good health. So much shit can go wrong at old age, I'm not sure it's worth rushing to it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum
https://www.continuity-booth.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/a.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6462

don't you raise your eyebrow at me teds
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed is 3 days older than me . . .
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5693|Toronto

FatherTed wrote:

Who be this?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum
usmarine
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

lol
Mutantbear

ill probably just kill myself
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4704|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

FatherTed wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

its a news story because it isnt the normal thing

americans are all fat though

OWNED
irish cant be fat because they are poor and the brits stole their food

owned
rather be slim and everyone in the world loves us than fat and people burn our flags )))))
"Obesity levels in Ireland have risen dramatically in the last 20 years. In 1990, only one in 10 Irish men were obese; that figure is now officially put at one in four."
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard