alpinestar
+304|6589|New York City baby.
Take the guns away from hunting, make it intresting get a knife and go hunt.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

gblanco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You are unwilling to kill meat. You do not approve of killing meat the same way you do not approve of child abuse. But you eat meat. The meat you eat comes from somewhere that kills meat: a meat industry. You have declared inability to stop meat industry from killing meat. But in eating meat, you are essentially supporting an industry that kills meat; indirectly taking part in the killing of the meat, which you presumably detest.

The only sense I can make out of your position is that you abhor the thought of personally killing animals for meat, but have no problem with eating meat killed by someone else. You let someone else do the dirty work for you to help divest yourself of meat-killing guilt. A bizarre emotion, at best.
I don't detest what others decided to do.
Everybody can do with their lives whatever they want to do.
I like meat because I like the taste, I like meat like other food too.
If you read my answers, you will understand my explanation about approve or not of killing animals.
I just will never kill an animal to eat. That's it.

I don't know why you call it the "dirty work".
It's a job like others jobs.
Somebody can do it, others like me don't.
Yes, I understand your explaination. You are unwilling to kill for meat, but are willing to let other people do the job for you. Thus, "dirty work." The point I am trying to put across that it is ultimately irrelevant who killed the animal. The undeniable fact remains that the animal has been killed. Anybody who consumes any part of said animal has taken a part in the kill. All too often, people forget about that sacrifice, and view little plastic-contained packages of meat the same way they would a candlestick. Of course, their hands are clean because they didn't actually kill the animal. Oh, no...
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6755

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Yes, I understand your explaination. You are unwilling to kill for meat, but are willing to let other people do the job for you. Thus, "dirty work." The point I am trying to put across that it is ultimately irrelevant who killed the animal. The undeniable fact remains that the animal has been killed. Anybody who consumes any part of said animal has taken a part in the kill. All too often, people forget about that sacrifice, and view little plastic-contained packages of meat the same way they would a candlestick. Of course, their hands are clean because they didn't actually kill the animal. Oh, no...
Understood.
Kolhozik
+38|6658|Phila, PA

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Tushers wrote:

as for the post make i made the post about gun control.  If you did not notice i hunt, i am 15 i have been out in the wood w/ my dad since i was 8 siting with him watching and learning.  I have repect for people who don't hunt as long as they don't try and push there ways on me or anyone else if they want to change then they will.  The reason i hunt onei do it for the goodness of the heard, if you ban hjunting or what notfishing ect ect then everything will get too crowded and bam we got animals in our school court yard eating all of our crops and eating everthing and then most if not all in the area will stave and that i think is much more pain full way of dieing, then with a bullet traving faster then light.  Almost all of the deer i shot went down with in 150-200 yards and for a deer thats like 30 seconds. i have even had a deer where i shot iot and it didnt even know it was shot.  People say put yourself in the deer shoes so i think hey if (not really but still play along) man i wouild be pissed if they shot my mom or dad or who ever it may be but after a year or less most of the deer the little ones dont ever see there parent/relitives again. ( that did make anysense) i am just trying to say yea hunting might be the best thing in your minds (not always but sometime) it is because you are not informed most not all but most of the people that hunt are republicans like i said most.  almost all of my friends are demcrates and they dont hunt IDC that they dont hunt and they dont care that i hunt, thats how it should be if some one wants to do thing there way them let them no big deal right? well if that made anysense to you then good it didnt to me but thatds wat ya get when you get emotional about somthing so yea

peace eric

tiume for bed i got fucking school 2marrow
damn you school board i want tomarrow off!!! well nighty night
Allright, then i will ban breeding by humans. They are growing over our heads 2. They are everywhere. Taking in natural resources, building on animal territory, with result those animals all face extinction. SO if i follow your thinking. Lets go hunt some humans !!!

Oh, i'm not trying to force my ways onto you. I'm just telling you my thoughts about all this. I'm not your god who tells you what to do and what not.

Thanks,
Peace
You really are a ......... *I'm speechless*. The storngest one always survives, and that the way it was, it is, and it will be. So far you didn't make a single post, that makes sence.

PS: I do kill animals for fun of hunting. And i'm not gonna get in to reasons why, because every hunter who posted here, already gave you a reason.

IF YOU GIVE ME NEG KARMA, AT LEAST HAVE BALLS TO PUT YOU NAME AT THE END.

Good luck m8!!!
Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hmm... maybe I am deterring from the point.. but if it is for food. What is the big deal? I love venison. I love the hunt. It is fun and exhilerating. And believe me, my dad and I never kill more than we can eat. We did once, and my dad got pissed and me and my friend and made us eat all of it, so we didnt waste it. We were frigin stuffed. That didnt deter me from hunting. I still love it, adn I respect the animals I kill, I dont find it bad at all.

Main point, if it is for food, I dont see the big deal. If it is for sports, not food, you should get the shit beat out of you. And the people who raised you too.

And if you can argue with that... you have no sense whatsoever.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
ggarcia
+1|6542

arson wrote:

If you have to kill an innocent animal to have fun in your life you have problems. Animals are capable of feeling pain.
Agree with you
Killer_Master
+0|6542

Major_Spittle wrote:

I hate all animals, thats why I hunt.  Well, I do like beaver. 

Now excuse me while I go home and kick my dog.
You are the hated animal.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6717|Belgium

Kolhozik wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Tushers wrote:

as for the post make i made the post about gun control.  If you did not notice i hunt, i am 15 i have been out in the wood w/ my dad since i was 8 siting with him watching and learning.  I have repect for people who don't hunt as long as they don't try and push there ways on me or anyone else if they want to change then they will.  The reason i hunt onei do it for the goodness of the heard, if you ban hjunting or what notfishing ect ect then everything will get too crowded and bam we got animals in our school court yard eating all of our crops and eating everthing and then most if not all in the area will stave and that i think is much more pain full way of dieing, then with a bullet traving faster then light.  Almost all of the deer i shot went down with in 150-200 yards and for a deer thats like 30 seconds. i have even had a deer where i shot iot and it didnt even know it was shot.  People say put yourself in the deer shoes so i think hey if (not really but still play along) man i wouild be pissed if they shot my mom or dad or who ever it may be but after a year or less most of the deer the little ones dont ever see there parent/relitives again. ( that did make anysense) i am just trying to say yea hunting might be the best thing in your minds (not always but sometime) it is because you are not informed most not all but most of the people that hunt are republicans like i said most.  almost all of my friends are demcrates and they dont hunt IDC that they dont hunt and they dont care that i hunt, thats how it should be if some one wants to do thing there way them let them no big deal right? well if that made anysense to you then good it didnt to me but thatds wat ya get when you get emotional about somthing so yea

peace eric

tiume for bed i got fucking school 2marrow
damn you school board i want tomarrow off!!! well nighty night
Allright, then i will ban breeding by humans. They are growing over our heads 2. They are everywhere. Taking in natural resources, building on animal territory, with result those animals all face extinction. SO if i follow your thinking. Lets go hunt some humans !!!

Oh, i'm not trying to force my ways onto you. I'm just telling you my thoughts about all this. I'm not your god who tells you what to do and what not.

Thanks,
Peace
You really are a ......... *I'm speechless*. The storngest one always survives, and that the way it was, it is, and it will be. So far you didn't make a single post, that makes sence.

PS: I do kill animals for fun of hunting. And i'm not gonna get in to reasons why, because every hunter who posted here, already gave you a reason.

IF YOU GIVE ME NEG KARMA, AT LEAST HAVE BALLS TO PUT YOU NAME AT THE END.

Good luck m8!!!
Well then,

if none of my posts made sense, why are there people agreeing with me then ? Does this makes sense to you ?

As for you, killing animals for the fun of hunting. Well i cant stop ya from doing that, so i guess, have fun, may you rot in hell.

Oh and i will give u some negative karma 2 if you really want. No problem. I'm not someone who talks behind peoples back. So dont worry. The negative you receive is from me. And i'm proud of it.

ps: the strongest one always survives ? HaHA, priceless...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

may you rot in hell.
wow you can really get that worked up over a hunting animals thread?
your not a deer so relax.

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Oh and i will give u some negative karma 2 if you really want. No problem. I'm not someone who talks behind peoples back. So dont worry. The negative you receive is from me. And i'm proud of it.
i might have left this open if karma wasnt mentioned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard