Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black

Toilet Sex wrote:

Finray wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

HEY FIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PHILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how's it going fin?
Pretty good man. I'm starting to see an improvement due to my training. Able to run further than when I started (about 1 1/2 weeks ago) and seeing actual definition on mah sexy bodeh

how was your fairytale mini-break?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

your bodeh is sexeh! depends which mini break you mean, the one to London, the up coming weekend or today's tour

two were amazing, one will be amazing :-)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

Mutantbear wrote:

how long do you think a "Constructively criticize a bf2s member" thread would last
I was thinking of an "I'm better than the member above because..." thread.
Would mean we could shunt all that stuff to the one thread, people could crow about their qualifications, military service etc.

Worked great with the Gay Hardbody thread.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
I was in a gang, in the army, in a war and perpetual college student for 6 years.  ive lived a life.  everything is going to be boring for the rest of it
Tu Stultus Es
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

eleven bravo wrote:

I was in a gang, in the army, in a war and perpetual college student for 6 years.
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6750|London

I just paid $110 for a book ($70 for the book and $40 P&P) and now I find out that they're about to release a second edition which will be available as an ebook, and I wanted it as an ebook all along!
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4976|Dundee, Scotland.

Winston_Churchill wrote:

livescribe pen
i saw that in Stuff magazine a couple of months back, looks fucking cool. really clever. how is the handwriting recognition? take a photo of some notes you've taken?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

hey camm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England

Dauntless wrote:

I just paid $110 for a book ($70 for the book and $40 P&P) and now I find out that they're about to release a second edition which will be available as an ebook, and I wanted it as an ebook all along!
Wtf? Why would you do that?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
not everyone is like you jay
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6747|Toronto | Canada

Camm wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

livescribe pen
i saw that in Stuff magazine a couple of months back, looks fucking cool. really clever. how is the handwriting recognition? take a photo of some notes you've taken?
its actually fantastic.  the handwriting recognition is a separate program that comes with the pro kit, it works fairly well but ive never had a fair measure since most of my writing is math and symbols, which it has no chance of transcribing.  the rest of it is really good though - records audio and writing and you can skip to a certain place in your notes and hear the audio and stuff.  lots of useful features and a few fun gimmicks (like using an on paper calculator or drawing a piano and playing it by tapping it).  it has a nifty program to sync everything and i got a premium evernote subscription with it so all my notes are synced to there, which i can access from anywhere.

id recommend it, but it is expensive to use all the features so its not for everyone.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

RTHKI wrote:

not everyone is like you jay
some people are healthy and fit
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6750|London

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

I needed the book, why else would I do it??
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

For the lulz.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dauntless wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

Is it a school textbook? It's just a lot of money for a non-textbook, that's all.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Camm wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

livescribe pen
its actually fantastic.  the handwriting recognition is a separate program that comes with the pro kit, it works fairly well but ive never had a fair measure since most of my writing is math and symbols, which it has no chance of transcribing.  the rest of it is really good though - records audio and writing and you can skip to a certain place in your notes and hear the audio and stuff.  lots of useful features and a few fun gimmicks (like using an on paper calculator or drawing a piano and playing it by tapping it).  it has a nifty program to sync everything and i got a premium evernote subscription with it so all my notes are synced to there, which i can access from anywhere.

id recommend it, but it is expensive to use all the features so its not for everyone.
But you still write stuff down in a notebook with ink. Unless you're sharing your notes over the internet, I don't really get it. Cool that you like it though!
-Frederick Bastiat
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6750|London

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

Jay wrote:

Is it a school textbook? It's just a lot of money for a non-textbook, that's all.
no it's to help me customise a windows image i'm going to install on a lot of headless machines, normally I would just google anything I didn't know how to do but there's not much help out there for this version of windows and some parts are a bit complicated

http://www.amazon.com/Professionals-Gui … amp;sr=8-1
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5551|Toronto
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6237|NSW, Australia

gay
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black

Toilet Sex wrote:

your bodeh is sexeh! depends which mini break you mean, the one to London, the up coming weekend or today's tour

two were amazing, one will be amazing :-)
Good to hear mannn
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

:-)))))))
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
>roommate has second job directly after her real job
>then goes to her boyfriend's house directly after work
>i can't go to the supermarket today

this whole not having a car thing sucks. i think i'm gonna apply to any internship I qualify for include one that's 1.5 hours away... worth it if it means getting a car.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-01-25 20:32:01)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4976|Dundee, Scotland.
Holy fuck I'm tired
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
https://i42.tinypic.com/5yrths.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6747|Toronto | Canada

Jay wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Camm wrote:

But you still write stuff down in a notebook with ink. Unless you're sharing your notes over the internet, I don't really get it. Cool that you like it though!
well ive had a couple times where friends have missed lecture and i, in lecture with my phone, send them the notes within about 10 seconds.  thats pretty powerful.

also, the ability for it to search within your handwriting is pretty amazing.  say if i forgot a specific example or note, i could search for that term and it would find it - then i could read the note (without having to read through hundreds of pages) and hear the prof explaining it.

just having the audio of lectures itself is really useful too, i know a few classes that ive used that to review for finals.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard