eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
LA is full of non citizen immigrants like shifty
Tu Stultus Es
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Went to the Staples center last night in L.A. to see Kings vs Avalanche

WHAT THE HELL REF?! YOU F#@KING IDIOT! He called a high-stick on the Kings after about 5 minutes when a Kings player put in a goal. Absolute bullcrap. The whole crowd was furious. We all saw the four big screens showing him clearly have the stick WAIST high instead of shoulder high. Damn it

Anyway, it was great to see my first American hockey game in person. I've been to our local rink in Switzerland several times but that only fits about 2000 people. This was really awesome.

Oh and LA is full of douchebags.
Yeah, that fucking sucked.
When they showed the view from the other goal it was so god damn obvious, then they announce the call stands....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6540|Long Island, New York
another year, another lottery pick
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6476|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Another year, another Stanley Cup

Spoiler (highlight to read):
in my dreams : P

Let's go Rangers!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
yeah, it's pretty hard to say that when your team has one championship after the bombing of pearl harbor
Ultrafunkula

OR, zero championships after the fall of the berlin wall.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
4 in 40 > 4 in 86
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6471

Actually 4 is equal to 4.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
hey guys wanna hear a funny joke

noobest contributing to a thread

LoL
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6656
Montreal fans giving Halak a standing ovation after getting the first star of the game on Tuesday was one of the classiest things I've seen in a long time. A great organization with great fans.

The Bell Centre also has to have the best sound in the league...I can't explain it, games just sound different there (never been in person, just basing this off watching on TV).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Ultrafunkula

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

The Bell Centre also has to have the best sound in the league...I can't explain it, games just sound different there (never been in person, just basing this off watching on TV).

... You trollin'?
Ultrafunkula

Cool stuff. Got a job as a volunteer at the hockey 2012 world champs
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6656

Ultrafunkula wrote:

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

... You trollin'?
The ambient sound there makes it sound like the game is being playing in a vaulted stone hall or something. It just seems...different. In a good way, though.
Ultrafunkula

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

... You trollin'?
The ambient sound there makes it sound like the game is being playing in a vaulted stone hall or something. It just seems...different. In a good way, though.
Hmm. Need to pay attention next time I'm watching a Habs home game.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6656
If it's what you're used to watching I could see how you might not get what I'm talking about.

The Blues, Red Wings, and Blackhawks are the teams I've seen the most games for, and they're typically all loud, sellout crowds...so it goes beyond just the on-ice and fan sounds.

It could be as simple as where they have to place their sound equipment, I dunno...

(scsb)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

If it's what you're used to watching I could see how you might not get what I'm talking about.

The Blues, Red Wings, and Blackhawks are the teams I've seen the most games for, and they're typically all loud, sellout crowds...so it goes beyond just the on-ice and fan sounds.

It could be as simple as where they have to place their sound equipment, I dunno...

(scsb)
Lower bowls (like the Coliseum) also create a massive sound effect and deafening roars from the crowd. Not sure if the Bell Centre has it, but it would make sense.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
only part of the ASG worth watching tonight - skills comp
Ultrafunkula

Ultrafunkula

Peter Forsberg was at the game tonight. Was a humble and somewhat shy dude.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Islanders.

...yeah
Ultrafunkula

What a dull trade deadline. Just like over here and premier league footy.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6656

Ultrafunkula wrote:

What a dull trade deadline. Just like over here and premier league footy.
Dull is the word.

The Blues gave away a young, native St. Louisan, HUGE (6'7" or 6'8") goalie with a good college/minor league record who never really got a chance to break out in the NHL...for a 2nd round pick. I guess they feel shored up in goal and just wanted to make a move. Don't really hate the move, but it's just sort of "meh...why?"

I'd rather they have traded Brian Elliott while he's playing out of his mind, because he's bound to come back to reality sometime. Get a decent forward, bolster scoring, etc. etc.

And moving the Thrashers to Winnipeg was a great move. They seem to have great fan support/atmosphere already.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Anyone a Bruins fan here?

ENJOY ROLSTON
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5462|Yeah, there :)
Watching the Ebel league right now.
Ugh, so nervous -.-
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6625|Little Bentcock
Watching the penguins v avalanch tonight. Box seats. Pumped.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard