-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California

aerodynamic wrote:

Sisco wrote:

What sidearm to you guys reckon is the best?
magnum and rex
Magnum is a beast; takes a person down to 40% health in close quarters. The magnum is great for finishing people off. If you run out of ammo and you've hit the person at least twice than the magnum will be a fight-stopper.

My favorite is the 1911 w/tactical light. It hits hard and the rate of fire isn't too bad. I think it's the best compromise between rapid-firing/low damage and slow-firing/high damage handguns.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335
Hm, I´m fond of the 1911, but recently got the service star for the suppressed version and thought I´d branch out. The Magnum/Rex don´t really do it for me, because if you need more than one shot, you´re dead.
I went with the G17 Supp. for the time being and it is okay I guess. Has a weird "plop".
Have yet to give the 9R-3 a try.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America

Sisco wrote:

If you played BC2 at all, then you know how pointless of an attempt that will be. Scoped .44 gives you more options if you can aim two shots.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Sisco
+493|6335

Blade4509 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

If you played BC2 at all, then you know how pointless of an attempt that will be. Scoped .44 gives you more options if you can aim two shots.
I just tried it. No comparison to BC2. That thing is really good. I´m surprised. You just have to compensate for the kick when firing in rapid succession, other than that its like a SMG.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5676|SQUID
G17/18 or 1911
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia
I use either the scoped .44 magnum or the suppressed G18, depending on my main gun. The .44 is useful for when I'm using a shotgun and need a weapon for mid-long range, though the G18 is handy to have in a frantic close quarters fight - it's basically an MP7 with less accuracy.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Use the REX it kills in as much bullets as the .44 and shoots much faster
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5676|SQUID
Awful sights though.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6148
G18C Supressed all day
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Awful sights though.
but reloads quicker.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

aerodynamic wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Awful sights though.
but reloads quicker.
which says a lot 44 is slow as frozen ass to reload
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6199
Getting to be a fan of semi sniper rifles atm, specifically the mod II 0 thingy, with 8x scope and a silencer. I can go up against people with a bolt action and win, but its wierd in that i miss more people with the semi auto than a bolt. I guess i rush tings?
Christbane
+51|6227

Blade4509 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

it's nothing like the bc2 version I have over 200 kills with it and my aim sucks
Sisco
+493|6335

twoblacklines wrote:

Getting to be a fan of semi sniper rifles atm, specifically the mod II 0 thingy, with 8x scope and a silencer. I can go up against people with a bolt action and win, but its wierd in that i miss more people with the semi auto than a bolt. I guess i rush tings?
Try SKS. Best gun in the game.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
>dat sks
>dat ownage

pick 2
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5676|SQUID
Sh1fty: tirelessly being wrong all day everyday.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Care to enlighten us with your intellect that apparently surpasses us? Sisco and I both agree that the SKS is amazing. The SKS's damage decreases the slowest over distance compared to other sniper rifles, it holds 21 rounds instead of the usual 11, and it has all the features the other sniper rifles have like 12x scopes, silencers, bipod, etc.

I don't think it's the best gun in the game, although I may have said so out of enthusiasm, but it's an all-around great battle rifle.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5676|SQUID
Whoops, my bad I thought you had said "pick one"
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Care to enlighten us with your intellect that apparently surpasses us? Sisco and I both agree that the SKS is amazing. The SKS's damage decreases the slowest over distance compared to other sniper rifles, it holds 21 rounds instead of the usual 11, and it has all the features the other sniper rifles have like 12x scopes, silencers, bipod, etc.

I don't think it's the best gun in the game, although I may have said so out of enthusiasm, but it's an all-around great battle rifle.
it's a semi auto spray-rifle for cqc, but for a sniperrifle, just pure shit . Above ~30meters it will ALWAYS take FOUR body shots to kill someone...or 1 headshot and 2 body shots , or 2 straight headshots...might aswell use a PKP

the best semi-auto sniper-rifles are the M39 and the QBU-88 simply because they have the most range.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Whoops, my bad I thought you had said "pick one"
Haha ya numpty
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Sisco
+493|6335

thepilot91 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

it's a semi auto spray-rifle for cqc, but for a sniperrifle, just pure shit . Above ~30meters it will ALWAYS take FOUR body shots to kill someone...or 1 headshot and 2 body shots , or 2 straight headshots...might aswell use a PKP

the best semi-auto sniper-rifles are the M39 and the QBU-88 simply because they have the most range.
You can fire those shots in a faster succession than with any other semi-auto sniper. Plus its slick design does not take up so much of your screen. You should use any of those with a silencer anyway, thus negating the range bonus of the other two.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!

Sisco wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You can fire those shots in a faster succession than with any other semi-auto sniper. Plus its slick design does not take up so much of your screen. You should use any of those with a silencer anyway, thus negating the range bonus of the other two.
>fireing at fast pace cqc
>sniping (= ~1000 meters or more)

pick one

and still not even 1 headshot and another hit (bodyshot) above 30 meters will kill...
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5540|paris
what type of rounds is the best choice for the saiga?
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
the one that gets you the usas fastest
Sisco
+493|6335

thepilot91 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

>fireing at fast pace cqc
>sniping (= ~1000 meters or more)

pick one

and still not even 1 headshot and another hit (bodyshot) above 30 meters will kill...
First off, don´t bring that > shit. Second, if you´re sniping ~1000 meters or more you should take a bolt action rifle and then kill yourself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard