-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
I've tried to leave this site so many times, but I always came back. I've never found a forum like it, even when TGN was is it's prime along with BF2.

Even though I take a lot of shit around here, I've loved the years I've spent with you guys. It's been 4 years for me. I registered back when I was 13, damn. I've been through so many events in life since then, many of which I've shared here.

In hindsight, there's a lot of things I wish I said different, a lot of things I wish I had never said, and a lot of things IRL I wish I had differently.

Overall, it's been a pleasure guys. 1927, it's great to have you around man.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock
hey sh1fty, I know that most of us give you a hard time, but in light of the current mood, I think I speak for the whole community when I say -

Jump off a bridge

<3
VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

yeah, it'll be my six year anniversary some time in March. that's weird to think about.
I did maths and it said 5.3 (for me)

Thats kinda nuts. Though I haven't been on here much in a good while.
As a celebration of your 6 years, I sent you a friend request on ps3?

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2012-01-19 23:21:36)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Adams_BJ wrote:

hey sh1fty, I know that most of us give you a hard time, but in light of the current mood, I think I speak for the whole community when I say -

Jump off a bridge

<3
Not without you xoxo
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
checking join date

edit lol 5.5 years ago... cot damn

Last edited by CanadianLoser (2012-01-20 03:41:15)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4964|Dundee, Scotland.

CanadianLoser wrote:

checking join date

edit lol 5.5 years ago... cot damn
holy fuck.

dont leave again
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Had a right shit of a morning, friends in work this arvo so this is the first time Ive logged on today and Im not stopping as I have to get work done.

Just read BJ's and Shiftys posts, wow, yeah I know exactly what you mean.  You go away from the PC thinking 'Oh hell hope it turns out ok for them' etc.  As you do in the real world
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
fwp
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I couldn't figure out which post he was talking about.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom

Kmar wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

This place is my home away from my real life friends who don't know I'm a nerd.
lol.. same here.. tho i suspect most of of my friends know i'm a closet nerd.
dude, you barely found out about pineapples.  i dont think they would be surprised
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
kerry confirmed for nerd
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5032|Massachusetts, USA
Been 5.5 years for me as well. (Including my old account.) I know i just lurk most of the time, but this place still has me coming back. A lot of funny people here.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2012-01-20 18:02:37)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Yes, 'Funny' in so many ways.  Humourous (I dont think Ive typed that cream coloured Greek shit you eat) and Freakish, as in weirdo.  I fall into both catergories
Adams_BJ

1927 wrote:

Yes, 'Funny' in so many ways.  Humourous (I dont think Ive typed that cream coloured Greek shit you eat) and Freakish, as in weirdo.  I fall into both catergories
cream coloured greek shit = yogurt?

or are you thinking humus haha. I'm not sure where that comes from but wogs love it!
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
I like threads like this. I get to come out of creep-mode and say something lol. Yeah remember joining almost exactly 5 yrs. ago on my old account, and reading these forums thinking they'd be some great fountain of knowledge. Which they kind of are, but instead found a cool group of people that play games like I do. I think I'll stick around, and just keep reading the forums like the morning newspaper.

<3 BF2/3s
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

eleven bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

This place is my home away from my real life friends who don't know I'm a nerd.
lol.. same here.. tho i suspect most of of my friends know i'm a closet nerd.
dude, you barely found out about pineapples.  i dont think they would be surprised
I don't even. .. what?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kurse
The Black Wizards
+16|6730|California
This thread made me realize that I've visited the BF2S forum nearly every day since I registered in November 2005 (and that I average under two karma per year). I love you guys and I can't even name a single reason as to why.

Fun Fact: I registered two days before the Xbox 360 was even released.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6282|eng
Appears i've been a member for a few days now too, although I can't say i've used the forum actively since I stopped playing BF2 in about March 2009. Good forum though, with an awesome bunch of guys. :}}}
#rekt
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

so many faggots in this thread omg
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5995|Vortex Ring State

Kampframmer wrote:

I'm tempted to make a testimonial of love, with hints of drama between the lines and a small touch of self pity when i reach my first year bf2s milestone.
Then I'll just wait and watch the karma roll in.
anyone under 1000 is new in my eyes

alt-accounts notwithstanding

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2012-01-22 00:04:14)

Adams_BJ
anyone under 1500 more like
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
yay I'm above 1500

Those were the days when BF2 was really popular. God I miss those days. I'd love to go back in time to when I was 13, had no worries in the world, and could play BF2 to my hearts content. Owning in the F35B
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5995|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

yay I'm above 1500

Those were the days when BF2 was really popular. God I miss those days. I'd love to go back in time to when I was 13, had no worries in the world, and could play BF2 to my hearts content. Owning in the F35B
altlink or gtfo
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

I dont think there is anyone newer than me that still posts
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
CC-Marley
+407|6825
or gayer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard