buttered noodle
+16|6661|ohio

Naughty_Om wrote:

C-130 would be nice...but then USMC would officially would RAPE!
PARATROOPERs, holy crap thatd be awsome!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6804|Singapore

I'm lobbying for a 32man jet. NO TK-ING FOR PLANES EVER AGAIN!@
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6593|Florida

k1LLr_M wrote:

lol...
would have posted a "hand caught in the cookie jar" pic, but that's not quite what came up when I googled it...
lmao, ..............lmao...............lmao..........lmao, laugh everytime i read that lol
buttered noodle
+16|6661|ohio

Y0URDAD wrote:

3rd man drops confetti
he jumps out to distract the enemy missles
buttered noodle
+16|6661|ohio

polarbearz wrote:

I'm lobbying for a 32man jet. NO TK-ING FOR PLANES EVER AGAIN!@
and all this time i thought they were on the runway getting a tan
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6691|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
the ONLY reason and i mean ONLY would need another jet would be kind of cool for a C-130 as mentioned above because it could carry a whole squad and they could parachute out over enemy territory lol but then of course u would need a C-130 type plane for all forces not just USMC. but it would be kinda crappy because it would be slow and an easy AA target with 6 kills at once. i don't this will ever happen to BF2. but no more "jets" just a cargo or personnel, plane. notice i said plane not jet. two jets is enough. but the C-130 could also drop like supplies or jeeps/hummers etc. would be very sweet to fly around in one and help out the commander, but then in that cause u would need a satellite on it too for UAV support lol and a little arty mounted to it. i wouldn't even bring it up to EA. prolly will never see anymore aircraft in the game. its bad enough as it is. just my thoughts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard