Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

My parents tricked my sister into giving bloodwork and urine samples to a drug testing agency.
It leaves something to be said about their parenting that they'd 1) have to trick your sister and 2) send bloodwork and urine samples to a drug testing agency
They know she smokes pot they just want to be 110% sure before they confront her. Point 1 is spot one. My parents spoil her...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
I aint got no motherfucking friends.  thats why i fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
get out the way yo get out the way yo.  biggie smalls just got dropped
Tu Stultus Es
CC-Marley
+407|6836
I wouldn't shoot you bro but I'd shoot that fool
If he played me close and tried to test my cool
Every day I wonder just how I'll die
Only thing I know is how to survive
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5044|Massachusetts, USA

Macbeth wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

My parents tricked my sister into giving bloodwork and urine samples to a drug testing agency.
It leaves something to be said about their parenting that they'd 1) have to trick your sister and 2) send bloodwork and urine samples to a drug testing agency
They know she smokes pot they just want to be 110% sure before they confront her. Point 1 is spot one. My parents spoil her...
I want to know why they feel the need to confront her about it. Pot is the least dangerous of all the vices.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida

eusgen wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-newman/get-busted-for-marijuana-_b_1199896.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

snitches get body bags, fuck stitches
"Hilliard tragic death brings back memories of Rachel Hoffman, the 23-year-old, Florida State graduate from Tallahassee who also worked as an informant after she was busted with a small amount of marijuana and Ecstasy. Hoffman was sent alone on a "buy and bust" and was given $13,000 to buy Ecstasy, cocaine and a gun. The men shot Hoffman five times, stole her car and credit card, and dumped her body into a ditch. This week Tallahassee approved a $2.6 million settlement with Rachel's parents. "

I lol'ed
Tallahassee, the most corrupt state capital in the entire Union....
Benzin
+576|6006
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter

Spearhead wrote:

eusgen wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-newman/get-busted-for-marijuana-_b_1199896.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

snitches get body bags, fuck stitches
"Hilliard tragic death brings back memories of Rachel Hoffman, the 23-year-old, Florida State graduate from Tallahassee who also worked as an informant after she was busted with a small amount of marijuana and Ecstasy. Hoffman was sent alone on a "buy and bust" and was given $13,000 to buy Ecstasy, cocaine and a gun. The men shot Hoffman five times, stole her car and credit card, and dumped her body into a ditch. This week Tallahassee approved a $2.6 million settlement with Rachel's parents. "

I lol'ed
Tallahassee, the most corrupt state capital in the entire Union....
Union? wat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401697_299733690074052_255019854545436_850693_706131927_n.jpg
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6667|The darkside of Denver
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12050/purp.jpg
Purple Diesel!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

SonderKommando wrote:

Purple Diesel!
Never seen colours like that before.  Is that what your smoking now?
SonderKommando

1927 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Purple Diesel!
Never seen colours like that before.  Is that what your smoking now?
Yea, got some last night.
Jealous
SonderKommando

1927 wrote:

Jealous
Hate to brag.  but the best part is I bought, and posses it legally.

Being able to go into a nice store and buy buds like that was like my dream as a young ent.

SonderKommando wrote:

1927 wrote:

Jealous

Being able to go into a nice store and buy buds like that was like my dream as a young ent.
Please explain, if its due to ill health I send my condolonces in advance
SonderKommando

1927 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

1927 wrote:

Jealous

Sure.  While Marijuana is illegal according to the federal government the Obama administration and to an extent previous administrations have stop pursuing marijuana offenses and are allowing some states to have medical marijuana programs.  I live in one state that has adopted a medical marijuana bill.  Prior to this happening the state decriminalized it.  Making a possession charge the equivalent of a speeding ticket.

So laws in my state and federally have grown more lax allowing a very fruitful medical marijuana business to arise.  Its fairly easy to get a medical marijuana license.  In my state you need a doctors recommendation and approval by the state.

So you go see your doctor, tell him why you would like to use mmj, and answer a few questions.  He fills out the paperwork and you mail it to the state. 

I broke my foot about a year ago and required surgery.  I got my card then to help with the "pain" but really you can get a card for just about any reason. 

Once you have the card you can legally posses and use marijuana and are even allowed to grow up to six or seven plants.  You also have whats called caregiver rights.. Meaning someone could sign their plants over to me and I can grow medicine for them.  But what most patients do is sign those rights over to their medical marijuana club so they can grow for them and all their customers.  Usually you get discounted prices on buds, edibles, and all the other stuff among a bunch of other benefits. 

For example, as a member I accrue points to use towards products, free samples, cheaper prices, and fatter sacks.  Last night I even got a text message from the club that gave me a free 1/16 of white widow for spending fifty dollars.
Bloody Hell.  I think Im going to have a cry now.  I am sorry for your ankle but you could of told me health problems a lot lot worse.

I would love some of that club and laws you have other there, sounds fantastic.  Haha they even sent you a freebie.  id be in my element, thanks for taking the effort to explain the system to me.  I bet it works really well.
gurdeep
­
+812|4763|proll­y

SonderKommando wrote:

1927 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Sure.  While Marijuana is illegal according to the federal government the Obama administration and to an extent previous administrations have stop pursuing marijuana offenses and are allowing some states to have medical marijuana programs.  I live in one state that has adopted a medical marijuana bill.  Prior to this happening the state decriminalized it.  Making a possession charge the equivalent of a speeding ticket.

So laws in my state and federally have grown more lax allowing a very fruitful medical marijuana business to arise.  Its fairly easy to get a medical marijuana license.  In my state you need a doctors recommendation and approval by the state.

So you go see your doctor, tell him why you would like to use mmj, and answer a few questions.  He fills out the paperwork and you mail it to the state. 

I broke my foot about a year ago and required surgery.  I got my card then to help with the "pain" but really you can get a card for just about any reason. 

Once you have the card you can legally posses and use marijuana and are even allowed to grow up to six or seven plants.  You also have whats called caregiver rights.. Meaning someone could sign their plants over to me and I can grow medicine for them.  But what most patients do is sign those rights over to their medical marijuana club so they can grow for them and all their customers.  Usually you get discounted prices on buds, edibles, and all the other stuff among a bunch of other benefits. 

For example, as a member I accrue points to use towards products, free samples, cheaper prices, and fatter sacks.  Last night I even got a text message from the club that gave me a free 1/16 of white widow for spending fifty dollars.
SUCK. A. COCK.
SonderKommando

gurdeep wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

1927 wrote:

SUCK. A. COCK.
prolly

prolly

pr0lly

Last edited by SonderKommando (2012-01-19 12:34:19)

gurdeep
­
+812|4763|proll­y
proll­y
SonderKommando

gurdeep wrote:

proll­y
for some reason I cant type prolly.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

because youre prolly retard bro lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5709|College Park, MD
prolly
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
Great page would read again
VicktorVauhn
+319|6400|Southern California
I am less impressed by purple the more I learn... Though I must admit it is pretty and I DO have a higher chance of buying something with purple colors though...

Interestingly enough the purple hue is typically caused by nutrient deficiencies. Typically "purple" strain just flower and finish later in the year, deeper into winter where the lower temperatures inhibit phosphorus uptake by the plant.
Strange that it became so popular, though it does look cool, and since the deficiency is late in flowering there isn't much harm.

And yes, medical marijuana is nice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard