gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
well, i guess he might be slightly better than the dude who plays bohannon

Last edited by gurdeep (2011-12-11 07:35:34)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

You expecting Academy Award winnig acting on a TV series?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
OH MY GAAWDDD!!!!

The latest episode of this show made up for the first 4 crappy ones! This one was abso-freaking-lutely AMAZING! So EPIC
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
>dat ending
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
>dat opening scene
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
>dat finale

was weak as fuck
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
>didn't get to see finale
>pissed that he didn't see finale
>what site can I see finale on?
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5055
I watched the whole season but I have to say that it was a huge disappointment and I won't be watching it next season. Just waiting for The Walking Dead to start back up!
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

-Sh1fty- wrote:

>didn't get to see finale
>pissed that he didn't see finale
>what site can I see finale on?
thepiratebay.com
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

cdailey2142 wrote:

I watched the whole season but I have to say that it was a huge disappointment and I won't be watching it next season. Just waiting for The Walking Dead to start back up!
lol, hell on wheels may not be great, but its way better than the walking homos
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5055

gurdeep wrote:

cdailey2142 wrote:

lol, hell on wheels may not be great, but its way better than the walking homos
"The Walking Homos"??????? Damn that would be a scary ass show. A bunch of homosexual Zombies chasing everyone with their massive erections.  That would be more frightening than regular zombies. Cinamax would jump at that shit in half a min.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6118|So Cal
Seems that the Hell on Wheels' writers got lazy for last episode. Could of been better. Even Sons of Anarchy leaves you with a better cliffhanger.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Wow...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Bohannan is screwed! He's got Durant after him for Lily, the Swede for revenge, and a bunch of U.S. Marshalls because he freaking killed the wrong guy. Screwed... Also, what the hell Elam? You've got yourself a fine woman and you're too blinded by the money and power to see what's important in life. I don't see where they can go with the show anymore.
FEOS
+1,182|6403|'Murka

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wow...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Bohannan is screwed! He's got Durant after him for Lily, the Swede for revenge, and a bunch of U.S. Marshalls because he freaking killed the wrong guy. Screwed... Also, what the hell Elam? You've got yourself a fine woman and you're too blinded by the money and power to see what's important in life. I don't see where they can go with the show anymore.
That's sort of the point of cliffhangers, Shifty.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Not really FEOS. If you want to call that a cliffhanger it's a pretty poor one. The way it ended seemed like an end to the show since they weren't sure if there was going to be a second season.

If you're looking for a good end-season finale cliffhanger that makes you want to come back for more check out the last episode of Falling Skies, or at least end it with an epic scene like The Walking Dead.
FEOS
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Cliffhanger = getting you to come back next season to see how the seemingly unresolvable problem gets resolved.
― Albert Einstein

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well Falling Skies and The Walking Dead's cliffhangers make me want to come back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard